Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Please jump in anintrduce yourself.

What kind of home based business do you have or considering starting?

How long have you bee working from home?

Wha do you appreciate most about your business!

Namaste,
Chris

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I don't have a business up and running as yet, so you aren't going to get a blatent ad from me :)

I used to own a vegan, natural skin care business and it was quite successful for over 3 years.  The problem was my heart wasn't really in it and when it got too successful, I found I just didn't have the interest or passion to keep going so I closed it.

Now I'm studying counselling, reiki and flower essence therapy.  I will be doing life coaching and EFT soon.  I've also been doing dream interpretation for over 20 years, so I'll be wrapping it all up into some kind of business in the next year or two and definitely working from home if I can.

Hello, my name is Tammy and I am a 42 year old female living in Los Angeles. While watching The Secret I was told to start my business again. I am purchasing my kit at the end of the month,, and I really have a good feeling this time. I sale romantic products designed for women.

Hello!!!

I have started a new home based business - M.Network, with health supplements that  "Hydrate with Purpose".

My website is: https://hambrick.m.network/

Thank you for checking it out...and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service