Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hooked on Sparkles's Discussions (5,660)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Christianity exists. So does Buddhism, Hinduism, New Age views, you name it. They a…"

Hooked on Sparkles replied Nov 29, 2009 to Christianity

19 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Claire

"Ziz, Here's an interesting characteristic of fear that I have experienced first-han…"

Hooked on Sparkles replied Nov 27, 2009 to Difference between focusing on What Is and making peace with it?

49 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by DivineLove

"Both -- just because that's the way I am, LOL. BUT I would be delighted that she is…"

Hooked on Sparkles replied Nov 23, 2009 to How would you feel in this situation?

5 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Rascal

"I wonder why you feel that? Consider that your feeling that is not about reality...…"

Hooked on Sparkles replied Nov 22, 2009 to Is anyone here in tune with their past?

33 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Just remember that you really do have a choice. You really have a choice. This is wh…"

Hooked on Sparkles replied Nov 21, 2009 to Is anyone here in tune with their past?

33 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Consider this: Everything we believe is equally valid to accept or reject. What if…"

Hooked on Sparkles replied Nov 21, 2009 to Is anyone here in tune with their past?

33 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"Yeah. I see what you're saying. I understand that, too -- and that's what I am talki…"

33 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"I encounter certain people often and it could be they've been thinking about me and…"

Hooked on Sparkles replied Nov 21, 2009 to Does LOA "know things" in advance

9 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Claire

"Is this the fear of death you're talking about? I know you expressed that once in th…"

33 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Marcy From Maui

"What makes you think I thought you were complaining? Ah, it appears that I probably…"

33 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Marcy From Maui

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service