Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Lisa's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"well, in my experience, it 's not that the negative things are forgotten, were just…"

Lisa replied May 5, 2010 to After death...

5 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Empowered1

"thanks for sharing DS. namaste!"

Lisa replied Mar 11, 2010 to Jerry & Esther Hicks now have a blog

3 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Lisa

"ultimately, does it really matter?? conspiracy or no conspiracy you can't change the…"

Lisa replied Mar 11, 2010 to Help, I'm being taken over by belief in conspiracy theories!

4 Apr 20, 2010

"hey Joan, sorry I haven't responded until now, I just saw your post. I didn't realiz…"

Lisa replied Feb 23, 2010 to Abraham Hicks Workshop - I want to go, need feedback please!

20 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by joan ballas

"Hi Rebecca, I was wondering the same thing! I've been thinking about going to the Or…"

Lisa replied Feb 17, 2010 to Abraham Hicks Workshop - I want to go, need feedback please!

20 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by joan ballas

"I think many people practice the law of attraction without even realizing it. Those…"

Lisa replied Feb 12, 2010 to How many people are there in this world who believe in the law of attraction?

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by flip

"great nugget! thanks for the reminder. I will set my own tone!"

Lisa replied Jan 27, 2010 to But What About The Environment?

2 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Lisa

"LOL, I used to follow the grateful dead too! I love this.... All things in perfect t…"

Lisa replied Jan 24, 2010 to Abe-TV

451 May 30, 2015
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"I would be happy to take that stuff off your hands."

Lisa replied Aug 8, 2009 to where is all my stuff, :) and all the extra stuff, I need to attract someone to get rid of the other stuff :)

3 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service