Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Judi's Discussions (1,909)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, thanks for this DS! Hope you are well. Judi"

Judi replied Jul 2, 2012 to What is the Grid

4 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

"I love the feeling of being a writer. I love the knowing that I'll get published. I…"

Judi replied Jun 29, 2012 to Emotional Grid Processing

499 May 28, 2014

"Yes, they stress love of whatever or whoever you can think of. I may love my dog (we…"

Judi replied Apr 28, 2012 to

just now

"Did I misunderstand the concept behind the BOPA? I just wrote additional material in…"

Judi replied Apr 27, 2012 to

just now

"I want to make quick and effortless decisions about what direction to take my book i…"

Judi replied Apr 27, 2012 to What do you want? Why do you want it? How do you want to feel? (from that)

6 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Judi

"I want to edit my book to sharpen it up so that when it is published, I will feel pr…"

Judi replied Apr 27, 2012 to What do you want? Why do you want it? How do you want to feel? (from that)

6 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Judi

"This is beautiful Sister. I feel abundance when a fresh breeze touches my skin in th…"

Judi replied Mar 23, 2012 to abundance feels like to me...

15 Apr 17, 2012

"Well now a funny thing happened since I decided not working today would make me cont…"

Judi replied Feb 21, 2011 to ask questions that the answers will feel good to

19 Feb 28, 2014

"Hi friend - I am NOT inspired to work or write. I feel a need to make money tho. If…"

19 Feb 28, 2014

"Boy do I like what you said here. I can ask nearly the same question of myself or so…"

19 Feb 28, 2014

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service