Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Abe Enthusiast 333's Discussions (8,278)

Discussions Replied To (6991) Replies Latest Activity

"The reason for desires, goals...for finding those decisions or points of focus, is b…"

Abe Enthusiast 333 replied Jul 24, 2014 to Freedom, Growth, Joy... is one more profitable as a focus?

35 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

"Everything that has ever been lived, everything that has ever been written down or d…"

Abe Enthusiast 333 replied Jul 24, 2014 to Cleaning Up Vibrations/Manifestations/Expectations etc...

11 May 24, 2016
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

"We would begin saying, "I'm not ever going to get it done. I'm an eternally expandin…"

Abe Enthusiast 333 replied Jul 22, 2014 to Appreciation

12 Jul 22, 2014

"All of you have these moments in time. Maybe it was a day you met someone you loved,…"

12 Jul 22, 2014

"Abe: If we were standing in your physical shoes, a day would not go by that we did…"

12 Jul 22, 2014

"Do you know what appreciation does?in appreciation...in appreciation you are contrib…"

12 Jul 22, 2014

"Card 52 Abraham Hicks Money & The Law Of Attraction CardsIn my appreciation, I a…"

12 Jul 22, 2014

" It is only when you discover that within you is a feeling place, and emotional cent…"

12 Jul 22, 2014

"dropped elsewhere by silvergirl... "Right here & now, the only thing that matte…"

Abe Enthusiast 333 replied Jul 22, 2014 to Be Here Now

7 Jul 22, 2014

""Appreciate: to see the nature of, or to increase the value of"Love and appreciation…"

Abe Enthusiast 333 replied Jul 20, 2014 to Appreciation

12 Jul 22, 2014

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service