Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

ArtistLaura's Discussions (8,902)

Discussions Replied To (479) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just reading about vagus nerve causing postural heart isues i believe my low s…"

ArtistLaura replied Nov 4, 2017 to

just now

"Turning the other cheek is what Abe says is focusing deliberatly away from the resis…"

ArtistLaura replied Nov 4, 2017 to Thinking/Thought Ways/Waves/Patterns

14 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Distract yourself from doubt or just talk yourself into a crack of less resistance..…"

ArtistLaura replied Nov 4, 2017 to How to do away with negative or limiting beliefs about what you desire

7 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Adrienne Greysen

"The nice weather, the nice bank that is fixing a financial issue quickly, food, seei…"

ArtistLaura replied Sep 24, 2015 to

just now

"I just don't understand this at all?"

ArtistLaura replied Sep 24, 2015 to Relationship with Source

7 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Michelle K.

""Manifestation always follows vibration." Abe"

ArtistLaura replied Mar 7, 2012 to Your favorite Powerful Short Abe Quotes

495 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

"I'm going to tackle a few subjects at once so bare with me. Specifically Negative:…"

ArtistLaura replied Mar 6, 2012 to

just now

"I know Abe says you don't need as much sleep as you think you do, and that time in t…"

ArtistLaura replied Mar 6, 2012 to Importance of Sleep

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Do we ever quit reincarnating? Ever? Do we ever or do animals ever reach a point aft…"

ArtistLaura replied Mar 6, 2012 to Potential Hot Seat Questions .....right here.....

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by ArtistLaura

"If there is no cellular memory and in all reality, thinking is normally taught from…"

ArtistLaura replied Mar 4, 2012 to Potential Hot Seat Questions .....right here.....

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service