Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Teen Daughter Is Leading the Sexual Revolution

Guest: On one of your tapes, you mention that we're headed into a sexual revolution. And I have a 13-year old stepdaughter who is leading the pack. But I'm glad I heard you say that, because it gave me a whole new perspective. Instead of having all these fears and telling her, "You're going to get AIDS and you're going to get..." But I don't understand. I want a new perspective on how I can best be with her in an accepting, supportive and non-judging way. Because it really does hit a few triggers, because I'm kind of practiced in a certain thought.

Abraham: Well, the most important thing that we would say to you about that, is, do not try to be the arbitrator of something that is coming forth naturally from her. Don't try to legislate something that is innate. It's like trying to orchestrate breath. It's like saying to people, "You are only allowed to have this many breaths a day, so don't exercise or don't move your body in any way." It's bigger than any legislation. It's bigger than any manipulation that can come forth on a physical front, and it has been the basis of more consternation than almost all other things put together. As you try to legislate something that is so innate and so natural, all you do is get crossways of the inherent nature of your being. Now, we're going to offer this delicately, but we also want to offer it bluntly: In the same way that you do not try to legislate sex among your beasts -- we would not try to legislate it among your teenagers. They are as wild as beasts, and more powerful in their wanting.

Guest: I think what I hear you saying is to just hold the notion, "All is well," and I don't know if that means ignore that, but just be in allowing state? It's not so easy sometimes.

Abraham: Well, we can give you something that will help you to release some of those former beliefs and concerns, and connect with one that comes forth deeper from within you.

We've been talking about being extensions of Nonphysical Energy. And we say to you that the contrast, or the experience of your physical lifetime, is what puts the impulse within you that summons the Life Force. And can you not hear that more purely around the subject of sexuality than any other subject?

Here you come forth into these environments that are established to produce within you desire, and then you are saying, "Well, that desire, even though it is within me, must be set aside."

Physical beings have been working very hard to deprive themselves of the feeling of desire. There are many who ascribe to the philosophy that desire is the root of all evil. That if I want something, then I am uncontrollable.

And so, there are many people that, in many different ways, are trying to get you to control, to control, to control.

There is a better way:

Rather than trying to control the desire by trying to pull the desire down -- it is much better to get into vibrational alignment with the fullness of it.

And so, think about the subject of rampant sexuality; (aside from the moral issues that the religions are offering about it being an inappropriate thing to do, when the entire basis of the Universe speaks to the contrary of that) let's pick up the "Stick" that says "sexually transmitted disease," and feel the discomfort of that.

And then ask yourself, is that the only subject around sexuality?

When I pick up that specific "Stick," of course I would vibrate in a place of not wanting. But are not there many other aspects relative to the subject of sexuality that cause me to vibrate in a better feeling place?

You, personally, must come into vibrational harmony with the idea of Well-being around the subject.

And so, out here in this sea of contrast -- where all things are possible -- if you want to get into that place of guardedness, there are unlimited things that you can worry about.

There are many people who make their living and their livelihood by finding things that you might be guarded about and getting you all worried about them so that they can help you soothe them.

The Sexual Drive Is A Spiritual Desire But the truth of it is: Well-being is the order of the day.

And the rampant sexuality that is the basis of your physical universe is a very good thing. It is the survival of your species. It is the ongoing of the species. It's what keeps providing the environment of contrast that keeps taking thought beyond that which it has been before. It is difficult for us to understand how you ever got so crossways of this natural inherent sexual desire that is born within you.

It is a spiritual desire that comes forth. You can legislate it, you can orchestrate it, you can make all kinds of rules and laws about it, and the desire will still triumph.

And all your population will do is find greater and greater ways to be deceptive -- as they are satisfying this one very inherent desire that is within them.

And so, we're not great encouragers, you are discovering, of repressing any desire.

Your desires are very natural.

We are encouraging you to find ways to find vibrational alignment with the desire.

So we would be talking in terms of Well-being.

We would be talking in terms of a Guidance System that is alive and well. You cannot feel a desire and be in vibrational harmony with it and at the same time be doing yourself in.

But, sometimes, what happens, the teenagers, or anyone, for that matter, who doesn't know about Energy flow, they don't know about emotions, they don't know what their emotions are telling them, they're out there holding themselves in vibrational harmony with things that don't feel good.

So they're pinching off their Life Force until they can hardly breathe.

And then they're taking drugs and doing all kinds of things so that they can numb themselves out so that they cannot feel the discomfort of being disconnected from their Source Energy.

And in that place of disconnection, in that place of separation from their Guidance System, of course all kinds of things are going to happen... that they do not want but that they are in vibrational harmony with.

As a mother, or a mentor, or as a teacher, you are not wanting to orchestrate the things that they choose as desires. For heavens sakes, you can't orchestrate something that is a desire that is a born wanting.

You don't stand a chance in any of that.

And even if you did stand a chance, and could find a way of orchestrating their behavior so that you could deprive them of their natural desires, you would not want to.

What you are wanting to do is be a catalyst to assist the young ones in recognizing their own Guidance System.

You're wanting to help them recognize that Well-being is the order of their life experience.

As you look at anyone and you anticipate wonderful things for them, and as you pick up the "Stick" that makes you feel fearful about them, and you put it down and reach for another, and reach for another, and reach for another, until you are solid on the ground of knowing the absolute Well-being of this one, and you hold them as your object of attention, and you know that all is well for them, and you let them know that you trust them, that you trust their Guidance System, that you know that they have the ability to guide their life in a way that would surprise and delight them and please them -- and bring them success on all levels -- then you have given them a true gift of connection.

Your powerful life is in your now.

Right now.

And the way you feel now is everything.

There is great love here for you.

Now. We are complete.

Excerpted from the workshop in Phoenix, AZ on Saturday, February 19th, 2000

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/journal.php?eid=414

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

Headed toward a sexual revolution. Well now, that's interesting. I haven't seen any quotes or heard any material on that one. Thanks for this, Marcy. My favorite part is at the end:

What you are wanting to do is be a catalyst to assist the young ones in recognizing their own Guidance System.

You're wanting to help them recognize that Well-being is the order of their life experience.

As you look at anyone and you anticipate wonderful things for them, and as you pick up the "Stick" that makes you feel fearful about them, and you put it down and reach for another, and reach for another, and reach for another, until you are solid on the ground of knowing the absolute Well-being of this one, and you hold them as your object of attention, and you know that all is well for them, and you let them know that you trust them, that you trust their Guidance System, that you know that they have the ability to guide their life in a way that would surprise and delight them and please them -- and bring them success on all levels -- then you have given them a true gift of connection.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service