Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Abraham By Topic
for self study, quotes reference, spending time with the material expressed by Abe....
Main Page

This thread was birthed collaboratively. Thank you very much. ~DS

Starting with several quotes....more are in the thread....

Jesus said, to turn the other cheek, and that’s exactly what he was talking about. Resist not evil. Turn the other cheek — and achieve vibrational harmony with that which feels better. excerpted from Abraham_Hicks Workshop Tapes: Phoenix, AZ — 3/21/99 and Silver Springs, MD—4/11/99

You can, as Jesus said, turn the other cheek, and allow that vibration to become inactive again, while you are tuning your vibration to that which feels better. excerpted from Abraham_Hicks Workshop Tapes: Phoenix, AZ — 3/21/99 and Silver Springs, MD—4/11/99

And so, we’re not here to teach you to raise your vibration, because your vibration is naturally raised. We’re here to help distract you from the lower vibration. Jesus said, turn the other cheek, and that’s exactly what he was talking about. Turn your attention from what holds your vibration in a lower place, and your vibration will naturally raise >From Abraham-Hicks Workshop Ashland, OR — 5/16/00

You talk about a teacher you call Jesus who expressed it as clearly as we’ve ever heard it when he said, turn the other cheek or look the other way, or resist not this thing you fear. Because when you take your attention from whatever it is that is drowning your cork, your cork will bob right back to the surface. >From Abraham-Hicks Workshop Dallas, TX — 11/11/01 & San Antonio, TX — 11/25/01

Views: 411

Replies to This Discussion

"It's been a battle among humans, for a very long time, trying to get this
picture of God into a
place that is pleasing for them. And the debate about "Is it evolution? Is it
creation? Is it God-
inspired, or is it scientifically inspired…?" And we say, why does it have to be
one or the
other? Why can't everything that is wrapped up in science and vibration be the
true essence
of that which you call God? It is all one and the same."
--Abraham-Hicks

Excerpted from a workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, September 18th, 2004
"It's been a battle among humans, for a very long time, trying to get this
picture of God into a
place that is pleasing for them. And the debate about "Is it evolution? Is it
creation? Is it God-
inspired, or is it scientifically inspired…?" And we say, why does it have to be
one or the
other? Why can't everything that is wrapped up in science and vibration be the
true essence
of that which you call God? It is all one and the same."
--Abraham-Hicks

Excerpted from a workshop in Chicago, IL on Saturday, September 18th, 2004
nice conversation on jesus...especially the ending, see abraham...whom states that "jesus is among them"...also all the other known or unknown great teachers of humanity that have come forth...all of them are in there...see how abraham graps ahold of this and stays on it after the guest is done. chuckling a bit, not really heard that tone from them before. i've heard shrill when they are going into places that are a bit off topic to jerry and esther's original intentions... but this isn't quite shrill, it's something else. it's like it is "important" to them..a little bit. speculating what that really felt like to them, how it feels when something is important AND in the vortex. interesting.

audio attached is from 3-27-2010
Attachments:

Hi everyone,

I've wanted to comment on Biblical perspectives for a little while.  Thought I would just throw  this out there.  Jesus had a number of these:

23 Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, “Be taken up and thrown into the sea”, and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. 24So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I have several translations of the Bible and the word here is "received" (past tense,) such as "everything you want already exists in vibration" (or something like that.)

Here's another one:

'But strive first for the kingdom of God,...and all these things will be given to you."

Is the above passage so different from "get into the vortex and then..."?

Just something to think about. 

cvr

yay!

love them spins there, cvr.

i'd love to boil that book down to two piles (lol)....this stuff matches abe if you think about....this stuff is weird and based on weird stuff from then or is mistranslated or just plain added or changed since those times by others putting their perspectives in.

lol. doesn't seem so complicated, right?

Abe: We start at the basis of that which you know, and move forward. When you
start with flawed premises you can't learn. When you start with premises that
are based in Universal Law, it's easy to catch up, and remember Who You Are.

wooot!

...even in the (what many are calling) nothingness, there was a vibration of somethingness. That is the emotion that we are wanting you to make the 'something' that is enough. Do you get that?

We want the emotion to be the something that is enough.

Religions have been talking about it for a very long time, that's what faith is. Faith is belief in something not yet manifested enough I can see it, but manifested enough I can feel it.

Faith is the emotion of the vortex.

Denver, Co 9/3/11

"{When we are being critical} The most significant thing is that in this moment, where All-That-Is is wanting to be present, and looking forward with you in this potentially dynamic moment of co-creation - that in this process that you have brought fully forward into this powerful now, that Source is going to have this moment, but you are depriving yourself of it. Can you feel that?

In other words you have done everything that you said you would do. You came and sifted through the data. You came and you put into your vortex things that you want. You created a moment in time where the fullness of all that you are can be realized. But for some squirrelly reason, you are using something as your excuse to pinch yourself off from the moment that Source is having that you provided.

[Gesturing toward Audience]

And that’s why someone says I feel like a fraud, that’s why someone says I feel disappointed in myself. That’s why someone says I feel unworthy. All of these things are just ways of describing what it feels like when you, in any moment in time which is where all of your power is, deprive yourself of the CELEBRATION that All-That-Is is having in your moment.

You have the ability to be so brilliant, and so clever, and so funny, and have such good timing. You have the ability of being so prosperous, and so healthy, and so satisfied, and so full of life in every single moment. And to the degree that you allow yourself that positive mental attitude - to the degree that allow yourself to feel good in the moment YOU ALLOW THAT POWERFUL NOW!

[Gesturing and passionately]

Seth said your point of power is in your present, and what Seth was trying to explain was that right here, right now, All-That-Has-Been-Before is focused fully with you right here right now, ready to have this new leading edge moment. Your point of power is right here. And we would like to speak on behalf of Seth, and God and Jesus and Buddha and all that have come before, and take it one step further into clarity and say that all of us from non-physical are having this moment – are you having the moment too? Or are you depriving yourself of the moment with some practiced thought that is out of whack with the longer practiced thought that Source holds?

Life is supposed to be good for you. Not just eventually, but right now. You’re supposed to feel good. Not just eventually, but right now. Everything that you’re living right now is what life is. It’s always right here, right now. Source isn’t waiting around to live. Source is living right here, right now. Source is not waiting around to love. Source is loving right here, right now. And Source is wise enough to look for a reason to love through your eyes in every moment. And finding a reason to love through your eyes in every moment. Question is, are you up to speed with the love that source is finding through your eyes right here in this moment?

Nothing is more important than that I feel good. Today no matter where I’m going, no matter what I’m doing, no matter who I’m doing it with, it is my dominant intention to see the world through the eyes of Source. And Source is saying back to you, and We are now seeing the world from the newly defined perspective of what you just lived, just now. And We are reveling in your new discovery, come play with us here and now.

We’ve enjoyed this interaction immensely. It is exhilarating to come together with those like you who are taking thought beyond that which it has been before. And nothing is more satisfying to us than to speak in ways that you are ready to hear. To bring you more fully into allowing the fullness of that which you are becoming. But even more definitively spoken, into that which you are allowing us to become as well. It is co-creating at its best. This is the leading edge. It’s where it’s at… it’s where we’re at. There is great love here for you, and as always we remain - in the vortex."

Abraham Seminar San Diego 1/21/2012

brought to us by pilar who got it from A who transcribed it from Abe...summoned for scrutiny and self-empowerment...yes indeed :)

Even though you would like your government to orchestrate the laws or God to orchestrate the law or somebody to give everybody one set of rules, it's not ever going to happen. Each one of you, individually, are seeking your own vibrational balance, and when you find it, then you will welcome all kinds of different beliefs, because you will never fear that the belief will take you someplace that you don't want to be.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, September 13th, 1997 # 336

We come here not to undermine or to destroy your faith, but to strengthen
your understanding and your faith in yourselves.

We come here not to lead you. but to offer you the key to leading yourselves.

- Abraham-Hicks Special Subjects tape AB 9 'Christ Consciousness'

a waterlily droplet..tanks!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service