Welcome & Good Luck.
1. The Game of Life and How to Play It By Florence Scovel Shinn
2. Your Invisible Power By Genevieve Behrend
3. Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits By Wayne Dyer
4. Thought Vibration, or Law of Attraction in the Thought World By William Atkinson
5. The Prophet By Kahlil Gibran
6. He Can Who Thinks He Can By Orison Sweat Marden
7. The Magic By Rhonda Byrne
8. The Greatness Guide By Robin Sharma
I would recommend reading all abraham hicks books as much as possible. The way to begin to change your world view is to have alternate ideas present in you mind consistently enough that you begin to question what you currently think and believe.
Also I would remember that every time you have a negative thought remind yourself to question that as well. When you get a "yeah, right!" thought question it with a "well, why not?"
Another thing I would recommend is that if you are affirming something very far from what you currently believe that is a quantum leap. Your mind will buck it as there is no frame of reference for it. So then maybe ask yourself a series of questions to see what you can currently believe that is closest to where you want to be while not creating resistance to that idea. So if your desire feels way out of your league on some level then say okay that's not believable to me yes but is it possible that it could happen? Is there a chance it could. Is it at least not impossible, as in completely out of the realm of possibilities? That sort of questioning gets you out of the purely 'yeah right' mind set because now you are more like in a 'well maybe?' or 'might be possible' or 'could happen!' and you have just shifted on that 'yeah, right' into a more general positive kind of feeling that is a bit more hopeful and less doubting. Then when you bring up that desire you could also adjust it to 'it is possible for *whatever the desire is*' and now you are out of that impossible tone you get from the 'as if' that challenges it and into a less resistant one of 'it's something that could be or happen'.