Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I SO APPRECIATE  Deliberate Sifter !

What a wealth of love, brilliance and energy she brings here!

She is truly flowing with, flowing through and and an outflowing  source! 

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

I couldn't agree more, Marcy!!
DB, Thanks for all of your positive energy, insight, inspiration & Love!!
You make the world a brighter place. ~♥
Sending you warmest love, light & aloha from the middle of the Pacific - today and every day!!
I SO APPRECIATE POWERFUL INTENTIONS...and never mind that i'm a teacher's pet lol :))

taking a moment to savor the community intentions that attracted me here, where i found abraham and other information that i love, and that entertains and informs me on one of life's most exciting journeys...to more and better, in ease and flow and fun and benevolence, just because that's what i knowingly intend. thank you for teaching ME real peer support by the clarity of the example that you live and for the incredibly always fresh variety that comes through here on the wind. it really is so fun to keep feeling like things are actually just getting warmed up and rolling.

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!
Amen.

I very much appreciate how DS doesn't hold anything back. At least that is what it appears to me. I love how she gives us her thoughts with the feeling that she loves those thoughts (as Source does). I have always been a fan of honesty, but DS is glowing example of someone who is standing firmly on the ground of self-confidence. I guess I so appreciate this because of what I need to learn in this area. You are a great inspiration to me Deliberate Sifter. Many Thanks!

just like i found abraham here in this forum, in the relationship with this forum, i  found/am finding that 'self-confidence' that you are enjoying watching, joel. this community is rich in contrast and stable (strongly so!) in intentions, some of which I am still realizing the brilliance and true strength of. this is my favorite spot in this community, but really its the community itself that makes the difference. i appreciate the social context while conducting my studies and experiments...it's the one thing that even abraham's teachings can't give us...no teacher can, and if they try they end up a being a cult just because of the underlying belief in conformity that most of us are/were 'infected' with. what's so 'abeish' in that is that the social context only works because of the variety and contrast...just like abe says. i've learned true allowing is not tolerating here..i intellectually received the concept from abe, but the life experience has been garnered here here here and my neighbors and kids have no idea (lol!) . i really have found peace and humor here that simply has no edge and that's for me the greatest pleasure in life.  it's challenging to be appreciated publicly, but it prompted me to really think about what happens here at powerful intentions...and i knew it was good...but now i'm realizing even more what self-selected gifts we receive here as we choose to keep showing up and participating however we deem  is the best that we have to offer right now. i'm very appreciative of this space and find it no coincidence, now that i really think about it,  that this is where i also found abe, and i'd been looking for them my whole life. yay! amen!

so, now what? another day to have fun. :))

I appreciate you too DS, very much so. As always, thank you DS for being here and sharing all that you do.

Ditto...the best "sharer" around!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service