Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

workshop

note something new...the abe chat room is closed to moderator only chat

rampage of appreciation for threads in which i can take notes and the "paper" stays where i left it! appreciation for bookmarks and menus of links cause my goodness this stuff AND happiness is quite prolific and it can fly by so fast all i caught was the feeling but i also want to go back for the logic BECAUSE...when i don't have the feeling the logic CAN ....not always...but can...help me find it. and it definitely works as a great way to maintain it and advance into finer tuned discernment, and that's what i want.

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

abe bridges theo's term "soul integration" for hotseater and says it's just the shifting of that one thought that will make theo of more value to her.

abe has fun mentioning esther replaced her eyelashed during segment of refreshment...those tears were love a bit bigger than she could handle, not sadness! awesome!

co-passion...communicated passion...compassion...abe is re-doing that word for us again. 54 mintes in session 2, fourth hotseater? too fast, didn't really get the essence in a way i can type right now.

next hotseater discussing "fairies of the universe"....wanting to know more about that. session should end soon...O! is hotseater from session one, a continuation of their conversation. how cool is that. never mind notes...

session 3 hotseater 1....abers conveying to others in different languages ..question...how do we feel good knowing that we still have room to improve in how we are translating to others. abe says it is always improving adn you are always appropriate just as you are and you are always improving....and any criticism of how you are doing now is not coming from source ...know that it's right where ever you are. next question, same hotseater...likes her pay grade...isn't sure if she likes her profession bc of the profession or is it just the money and goes back to again wondering if she's doing a good enough job...abe responds with story of jerry taking notes during seminars and not knowing until the recording what the question really was and says esther told him it's because abe is answering the question they mean, not necessarily what they speak and that she is to hold herself vibrationally in alignment and the message will be conveyed to them vibrationally even if the words are still demonstrating "room for improvement" and that's the focus she wants to hold. emotions to hold: 13 minutes. hotseater is picking up on inner being input AND "other than", mixed vibration...work on her grid. the grid comes from the emotions given around 13 minutes, they were specific. i want those transcribed for me ....gonna be great to listen to this again!

session 3, hotseater 2 ringing in ears (is even hearing it in front of energy) it's energy she's hearing, accept it as logical and okay and it's either resistance or just something she's picking up on and she'll be able to know as she relaxed which one it is...hotseater felt better just knowing it was okay...that nothing ws wrong. conversation was more clear to observers than to hotseater.

should read (is hearing it in front of abraham)

session 3, hotseater 3 mom has dementia...(hotseater found joy in waterheater breaking down bc he'd just thought to himself that he needed to renovate the bathroom....he felt the correlation and his success in that)...back to dementia, wants to know about mom's grid.....dementia is one way the death experience is being made easier for us because it's in all (the croaking experience) our "bigger grid"....points out when mom feels overwhelmed she withdraws more noticably into dementia and that's the bigger grid filling in....helping her soothe into the croaking experience.

session 3, hotseater 4 (i couldn't keep up on the 3rd hotseaters last question after the dementia)

? what can we do differently to educate children? abe: we think it's a wonderful thing how the children have come forth to educate you. :))

lya this grid: there is more value in the coming together of the teachers and students in the environment just from interacting than in the knowledge and what's being retained, while there is value in what they are learning but there's not much that we use later on in terms of knowledge but school is a contrasting experience that provides interaction and focus and everything is right about it in that sense.

well waht about how they are moving on to incarceration, the schools are failing the kids. abe says isn't the schools causing that, it's the incarceration system itself...it's a business that needs to fill beds and in order to fill them you have to make rules and people are going to break those rules. schools CAN provide more obvious freedom in order to lower our incarceration ratio...it jails represent our vibration of not feeling free.

how to help kids more? acknowledge that they are free and _________ and practice that grid. they can follow all the time schedules and rules and if you still feel their freedom that they do have in their minds you are doing that (helping the kids). they can focus as they want even while they cooperate with "the system"

feel it the way you want it to be and as you feel it the way ...the reason why grid work doesn't feel like enough to you is because you haven't done it yet and seen the results. try it and you'll know. its not the behavior, it's not even the rules..its your perspective of them, it's how you feel about them.

even the alternative schools aren't getting much better results because they were started from that vibraiton of 'we need a different type of school cause the kids aren't free".

it all starts when you decide this is the seventeen seconds that i am going to start my grid. and do that and see the results and now you know. it's as simple as that. (unstated but should be known...you can't change your propensity of how you build your grid all at once, that's the only other factor that you want to consider in this work)

session 4, hotseateter 5?49 mintes, this is big...transcribe conversation fully.

others think he's not so appropriate...

as they observe you they are creating their grid and your behavior is filling in THEIR grid

as you observe themand noticing their disapproval and creating your grid which their behavior is filling in

but...what if...

they are observing you and disapproving and the potential for you filling their grid is thre but you are too smart for them, you are focused on your grid...so you aren't there to fill in their grid and they aren't there to fill in your grid.

this is how you allow others when they are not allowing you.

abe is funny joking telling the hotseater : now answer our questions however you really feel and we'll nail you for it as we go (paraphrase but the said "nail you" lol)

your only choice out of this cycle of them disapproving and you wanting their approval and not getting it and filling in your grid with their disapproval is to do the grid work of finding the love so you feel it and radiate it even on them ...when they don't love you.

there is not a person on the planet that can withhold love from you if you love them enough, but you have to practice it. they might have to croak to do it but they will come around. (wow!)

that's how you find your worthiness and power.

hotseater:

it's not so much that i want to be loved by them ....i don't want them to be left behind..i feel so good in alignment and i want them to feel that too..abe: they aren't being left behind..they are appropriate and right where ever they are, the contrast serves us all, evolution is happening. everybody gets there in life or by croaking but which way that happens you don't get to choose and fussing about that will always shoot us in the foot.

contrast offers us opportunity, not challenge. offers option, not responsibility.

session and workshop ends with encouragement to spend a little time on our grids and then we will irrevocably know.

this is all me: reminder: no specifics in grid work...it's topic and how you want to feel. that's it. get too specific and you are introducing resistance instead of getting value for yourself short term...but don't worry, you can keep that up for the rest of you life, it's all good because...we all get to croak :))

we had a question in the forum: will there every be a time when everybody is practiced at this? no...but it is actually happening now vibrationally in the vortex so...yes. it's happening now and always will be so. something like that.

very good. that was something! less intense in feeling since i took so many notes but seamlessly logical and i know without question my only work right now for myself. all my questions were answered and it was nice to see how it felt to be here and with abraham...to see if it could be done. i definitely missed many details...will go through this again when i have access again...tomorrow i hope. you guys already know how this works.

THIS IS AN ACTUAL QUOTE. WILL SIFT FOR NOTES DURING WORKSHOP RELATIVE TO THIS AND DELETE THEM SO EVENTUALLY THE THREAD WILL BE MORE PURE OF CONTENT

=====================================================================================

"You don't pile up your point of attraction; you only pile up your propensity to offer vibrations in any moment in time.

(That's new; that's a new way of saying that.)

You only pile up your propensity to respond in any moment in time, and in any moment of time

(This is quite exciting, isn't it?)

in any moment in time you can choose to respond differently once you know about the grid. Once you know. Once you know that right here right now you can look at that; what ever it was, and you can have a knee jerk response to it that creates a new layer of point of attraction because your grids are moving forward with you as you are moving forward."

Session 1 about 28 minutes in...

March 10, 2012  Albequerque, NM www.AbrahamLIVE.com

At the basis of what everyone is, IS this love, is this worthiness -- It's why you're all here.

Albuquerque, NM, March 10, 2012

from abequotes, copy and paste-able elsewhere as it pleases thee :)

March 10, 2012 Albuquerque, NM

Transcript of this video: 

being built below. 

..If it is your desire to understand how this all fits together, then this will be a very good opportunity for us to chew on that.

Do you like being here focused here in your physical bodies? And do you understand the advantage that it is to you and to all-that-is?

Do you understand that as you know what you don't want, you know what you do want?
And when you know what you do want, you know what you don't want?
And in all of that there is a focusing, and that focusing is a summoning?

Do you understand that when you focus on anything, just for a short period of time, that you activate a vibration within you?

We've been talking about this for a long time and some of you have been around for awhile with us. And these days we are describing that vibration that occurs because of your focus as a foundation or a basis, or a sort of "grid".
The grid sometimes is hard to get your thoughts around. But envision something grid-like. Whether it's a skeleton or a structure. And imagine the grid of it. In other words you can see through it. Your house is sort of grid like before they put the walls in; once the frame work is up. You can see through it, you can see the basic structure of what it's going to be; but you can't really get a sense of what's it's like to be in it, to live in it or even to look at it until more is filled in.
And of course more does fill in, doesn't it? The walls come; exterior and interior. The roof comes; the insulation goes in. The paint goes up, the exterior rock or whatever. And so, it continues to evolve and become, but in the beginning it's a basic structure that does fill in. And when you began the house or whatever it was, you knew that it would begin with a foundation, with a grid that would fill in. And we think it might be helpful if you began to look at your point of attraction in just that way. Because you are moving through your day to day experiences interacting with one another and you are having emotional responses to what you are observing, yes? In fact for most people your emotional response is all about something that you are observing. It doesn't have to be; you could be conjuring it in your mind, you could be imagining it. But most people are offering most of their vibration and therefore most of their emotion in response to something that they are observing.

So let's say that you are moving through your day and you are observing different things and in your observation of them you're having emotional responses to them. And we would like you to try to imagine that each one of those emotional responses is an indicator of what kind of grid, what kind of foundation, what kind of grid you've got going on that will fill in (emphasis verbal on "that will fill in"); it will fill in.

Now it might fill in quickly on this very day. Or on this very hour. Or within these few minutes that are surrounding you. It could fill in quickly if the intensity of your focus is significant enough that you establish a vibrational grid with enough attraction power. In other words, you can get going on things and something can be so emphatically offered in your vibration that your grid will fill in so fast it will knock your socks off if you're not aware of what creation is all about.
But sometimes your grid fills in more slowly. Because you move along and you sorta kinda feel that way and you sorta kinda feel that way and you sorta kinda feel that way and you sort kinda feel that way and then you feel a little more that way and then the grid fills in with somebody else that will talk to you about it. And as the grid fills in with somebody who will talk more with you about it then the grid becomes more substantial. A more substantial point of attraction.
So let's call this grid, and you understand what we mean by it; let's call it your point of attraction. Your point of attraction that you have more control over than you have been exercising, but in either case, whether you are controlling the content of your vibrational grid deliberately or by default, just by observing and feeling and observing and feeling; in either case it is filling in (slows down for emphasis on "it is filling in").

So, as it starts to fill in, what are some of the first things that fill in? Ideas, more ideas that come to you, more thoughts. Impulses. Your impulses come from that. You would call them inspiration sometimes, especially if they are good to you impulses. But your impulses. When to stop, when to go, when to go over there, when to call this person; those impulses are all part of your grid filling in. People rendezvousing with you, the things they say to you, the things that happen in your experience around you and with you are your grid filling in.

So what we would like you to consider and we know that you are here wanting to be deliberate creators; you understand (yes) that you create your own (yes) reality (yes). You get that, yes? In other words you've been listening to us for awhile and what you offer vibrationally and what comes back to you is always a vibrational match, it always always is. But as we break this down just a little bit and we help you to decide to be more aware of what you're doing with your grid which means be more aware of what your emotions are telling you.

We think that if we tell you that what you feel is an indicator of a grid that has attraction power that you might be more aware of how you feel; but even more important, you might be willing to deliberately alter the way you feel by your deliberate choice of focus. Because you can focus. You have the ability to create your own grid; you really do.
Do you believe that? Most people don't. Most people just create a grid based upon how they feel about the last grid that attracted stuff. So it's sort of this cycle: you had a grid, it attracted stuff, you observe the stuff and you created another grid. And then that grid attracted more stuff and you observed it and then you created another grid. Where we're wanting you to take control of the basis of the foundation of that which you are attracting.

Now, how does that feel to you? Makes sense, yes? Something you can sort of get your thoughts around?
So now, Abraham (speaking for us) You are sort of giving us the idea that we are surrounded by our grids of our own making. And we say yes! You've got a grid about your physical body, you've got a grid about your relationships, you have a grid about finances, you have a grid about a lot of different subjects and all of those grids mmmm blend together in the sense of how you feel basically. In other words, if you've got a strong sense of security, it's probably bleeding over into all of your grids. But if you've got something going on in your life that is causing you to particularly focus upon something, it's really got your attention; that one thing, whether it's something you really really really really like or it's something you really really really really don't like, it has the potential of really influencing the grid or the foundation or the attraction point for you. And so, if there's something going on that you find yourself obsessed with, and you don't feel good emotionally as a result of your attention to it, (it might be something in the news, it might be something political, it might be something that's happening in your family or to you specifically) but if you've got yourself really focused a lot on something specific and it doesn't feel good to you while you're thinking about it, then, we want you to know that you are establishing a grid that's gonna fill in with more unwanted stuff.

In like manner, if there's something going on in your life that's really ringing your bells, it's making you feel high and happy, you are waking up thinking about it, you are finding yourself wanting to talk to everyone about it; then you've got a grid going on that's filling in with a lot of other things. And it doesn't just fill in with the things specific to the subject that caused the grid; that's the thing that we really want you to understand, it fills in with other things that are vibrationally same but it can be on a myriad of different subjects. So what we just said to you is: find one thing to get happy about, establish a grid and live happily ever after relative to every thing else in your life. Or, find one thing to be UNhappy about, establish a grid and use it as your basis for for all kinds of other things that you don't want to come to you.

Don't you like knowing that you are the creator of your grid? And if you are the creator of your grid then you are the creator of your point of attraction and if you are the creator of your point of attraction then you are the creator of the impulses that come, the thoughts that come, the ideas that come, the rendezvous that come, the coincidences that occur. Those coincidences; you think that they are coincidences in a sort of chancy way; but they are not coincidences in a chancy way. They are coincidences; they are incidences that cooperatively come together, they are converging of similar vibrations, you see. And don't you like knowing that you have so much control over all of that? And doesn't it make you want to work on your grid? 

Now, we want you to know that the grid is a vibrational basis. And at that vibrational basis is the essence of everything that you want. If you've been listening to us for awhile you've been hearing us say that you can be or do or have anything that you set your mind to. Anything that you focus upon, without except you can. But there is an emotional, vibrational grid like basis at the root of everything you want. You've heard us say: Everything that you want (whether it's a relationship, or a material object or a pile of money or a physical condition or a circumstance or an event), every single thing that you want without exception, you want it because you believe you will feel better in the having of it. And so that's what we are talking about with the grid; we are talking about the feeling better with the having of it or without the having of it; the feeling better with having the knowledge that if you create an emotional grid that feels like the essence of what you think you will feel once you get what you think you want (did you follow all of that?), if you can FEEL it before you get it, if you can feel the grid, if you can feel the basis, if you can find the emotional place; that simple but powerful nonresistant vibrational place, and at the root of the grid are emotions. And we think if you would focus emotionally on your grid, in other words, if something happens, let's say that something happens, it's an awkward situation with someone you care about. And you find yourself having those same normal, knee-jerk thoughts that you often have when this happens with anyone, but especially with this person; it's been going on for awhile. So you have your response, which means you have just established a new vibrational foundation, or you have added to one already established, but the emotion that you are feeling of uneasiness or even anger or frustration, is your indicator that you can keep this going; you certainly have the free will and the right to do it, but if you keep this going even for as long as seventeen seconds; it takes seventeen seconds to establish a grid. Seventeen seconds to establish a grid. And as you identify something and you stay focused upon it for that little bit of time, what's gonna happen is it's gonna start filling in with other things; other things like it. And so, the sooner you can catch yourself with conscious awareness that you've got something going on that you might not want to wait until it fills in; in other words, it's easy to know you want to establish a different grid when all kinds of manifestations are occurring that you don't want, but deliberate creation really is about holding yourself in that good feeling place. So if you will think about this emotional grid in an emotional way and ask yourself "What are the emotions that I am feeling?" and more important "What emotions do I prefer to feel?", you can catch this at the early subtle stages. In other words, rather than going off with law of attraction feeding you all kinds of thoughts and memories and bringing to you all kinds of other things that match it, and other people that agree with you about the injustice that you've just lived or other people agreeing with you about the injustice and living it around you, in other words you can get a whirlwind (oh, sort of like a vortex!) of all kinds of things going on; it can come to you really fast, can't it? But if you are wise enough to know that seventeen seconds is establishing a grid here and what am I wanting to do with my grid right now, right here right now, right here right now? Because every moment is new you know? Every moment is new. We don't want you to think that you've got a bunch of grids piled up that are going to play themselves out because that's not true at all. The grids that you have been creating and living in the past have nothing to do with what you are doing right now. Because your point of attraction is right now. This is a fresh new day and a fresh new moment and a fresh new grid in this fresh new moment and you have control over what you do with your grid right now. 

March 10, 2012 Abraham Hicks Publications. Transcribed from youtube clip: http://youtu.be/E6KZRPJ_NN8 

Thank you SOOOO much again, this is great!

Excellent!!

xoxo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service