Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Abraham By Topic
for self study, quotes reference, spending time with the material of Abraham....
Topics By Thread Here

Abraham By Topic is not affiliated or endorsed by Abraham Hicks Publications. All quotes, videos and audios are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications for material integrity. This space is intended to be discreet and accurate to the tone, context and intentions of JEstherHam and Powerful Intentions.

We have threads on attracting, troubleshooting and ending human to human relationships, this thread is for the phenomenon of relationships, be that between you and money, friends, self, lovers...fill in the blank. If those threads seem more relevant, they are here:
Relationships, Attracting & Choosing
Relationships, Ending
Relationships, Troubleshooting

quotes...quotes...more quotes in the thread...

These are the most correct, truthful, accurate, natural
things that we know about you as you are expressing
through your physical form:

* You are extensions of source energy.

* You are physically focused for the purpose of
experiencing contrast.

* You are choosing to experience contrast for the
purpose of new ideas and decisions about life.

* Those new ideas and decisions about life equal the
expansion of the Universe.

* The expansion of the Universe is the inevitable
consequence of life.

* When your physical life causes the Non-Physical part
of you to expand, you must go with the expansion if you
are to experience joy.

* Joy is the most natural tenet of that which you and
we are.

* Relationships are the basis of your contrast.

* Therefore, relationships are the basis of all
expansions.

* Therefore, relationships are the basis of your joy.

* If you do not find the thoughts that allow the joy,
you are holding yourself back from who-you-have- become.

* Your relationships are your reason for your
expansion.

* Your relationships are often your reason for
disallowing your expansion.

* It is natural to be in a state of joy.

* It is natural to be in a state of growth.

* It is natural to be in a state of freedom.

* These are the most important things for you to
understand about relationships.

The Vortex pp. 102-103

Abraham By Topic Navigational Links:
Back To The Main Topics Page
Abraham By Topic A ~ B ~ C
Abraham By Topic D ~ E ~ F ~ G
Abraham By Topic H ~ I ~ J ~ K ~ L
Abraham By Topic M ~ N ~ O ~ P ~ Q ~ R
Abraham By Topic S ~ T ~ U ~ V ~ W ~ X ~ Y ~ Z

Views: 1170

Replies to This Discussion

You are vibrational beings.

And the reason we want to get your attention about that is because you're really good at seeing and hearing and tasting and smelling and touching ~you get that, you haven't thought about it as being a--you don't say, "I think I'll go and vibrationally interpret these roses." [Group laughter.] You just stick your nose in and take a big whiff.

You usually don't understand that your emotions are vibrational indicators either, but they are. They are the most sophisticated, supreme vibrational indicators. And what they are indicating is the only thing that ever ever ever matters to you: they are indicating your relationship with You, which is the only thing that is any of your business. Your relationship with You.

~San Rafael, CA, 08.02.09
The relationship question of the world

Q: I have some questions that are sort of similar to the things you were discussing earlier about relationships and being in the vortex and intimacy. So my first question is..I find it challenging to stay in the vortex..

A: Everyone does until they've practiced longer, when you practice it longer you'll find it challenging not to be in the vortex.

Q: No, alone i'm fine. Alone it's good.

A: Well, alone doesn't count. (audience laughter) That's easy! You just go of by yourself and just be happy with you. It's the other rascals that are the problem.

Q: That's the issue..I find it challenging when i really care about another person to..(can't make out what she says..) I don't know how to hold those two things.

A: Well, here's the way we would like to explain it and we'll just jump in briefly and if it's not going where you mean for it to go, you can bring it back around. But here's basically what happens in every relationship. In your relationship with this person, no matter how good or bad it is, your relationship with that person causes the both of you to create a new and improved relationship. So you have a vortex version of every relationship with every person. The question is: Are you needing the current manifested version of the relationship to live up to your vortex version before you can feel good, or are you able to focus upon your vortex version while the other one is coming up to speed. That's really the relationship question of the world. Because most people are demanding that this relationship, which has caused the improved one, be the improved one right now this red hot minute. And that's rarely gonna be. In other words, it's a lot easier to just look at someone who's doing what you want them to do and feel good than to look at someone who's not doing what you want them to do and feel good. And most people say: 'Well, i'll just leave the ones who won't do what i want them to do and find the ones that will do what i want them to do.' But then that's where fathers come up with sayings like 'Everywhere i go, there i am.' (audience laughter) Because everywhere you go you just find another relationship just like the last one. In other words, nothing gets any better, you see. So you have to realise that you're looking over here..You have to live up to the version that the two of you have created. And when you do you'll feel the satisfaction of that and then the relationship has the greater probability of coming into alignment with what you want. That's what we call unconditional love. Maintaining my version of what i want regardless of where it looks like it is. You see the flaw in every human relationship is this: Here i am and i want to feel good, and i've chosen to interact with you, because i think you can help me feel good. No, i was wrong. (audience laughter) I want to feel good. I've chosen you to help me feel good. Aaw you too? (audience laughter) I want to feel good and i've chosen you to help me feel good. Is there no one on the planet that will help me feel good? Where what's happening in all of this is that 'i've chosen you to help me feel good, oh you're not helping me feel good...Ooh, oh that would feel good, but i'm more of a vibrational match to this because that's what's more active in my vibration. Are you following?

Q: I am, but i kind of have the opposite problem. Right now i have a situation where i want the person to feel free to be everything he can be, and i'm perfectly comfertable being what i can be, or feeling what i can be. And there's resistance or not a trust of, i guess, what i'm saying. So i was wondering if i'm vibrating with something that's not..There's some residual vibration down there somewhere that's not bringing truth to that situation.

A: No there isn't. But what there is, is your awareness that he is doing that. In other words, your awareness is what's most active in your vibration. Your vibration is all full of the way he's behaving instead of the way you want him to behave.

Q: Ahh...That's what he said.

(audience laughter)

A: (playfully) That's even worse. He's making you crazy and he's right. (laughter)

Q: Oh dear..

Washington, DC, 10/9/10
It’s the
relationship between the physical you and the non-physical you that’s the
relationship issue. It’s not the
relationship issue between your daughter and her mate. And it’s not the relationship issue between
you and your daughter, and it’s not the relationship issue between you and you
and your daughter’s mate. It’s the
relationship issue between you and your Vortex, and when you get that in place,
everything else falls into alignment.

It’s interesting,
physical well being is about your relationship with your Inner Being, mental
well being is about your relationship with your Inner Being, relationship with
your husband, it’s about your relationship with your Inner Being. Every relationship is trumped, trumped,
trumped, trumped, trumped, trumped by your relationship with your Vortex.

Kansas City, Sept. 2010, CD No. 2, Track 1: Can she stay happy while observing unhappiness? 29:38
28:09

It’s the
relationship between the physical you and the non-physical you that’s the
relationship issue. It’s not the
relationship issue between your daughter and her mate. And it’s not the relationship issue between
you and your daughter, and it’s not the relationship issue between you and you
and your daughter’s mate. It’s the
relationship issue between you and your Vortex, and when you get that in place,
everything else falls into alignment.

It’s interesting,
physical well being is about your relationship with your Inner Being, mental
well being is about your relationship with your Inner Being, relationship with
your husband, it’s about your relationship with your Inner Being. Every relationship is trumped, trumped,
trumped, trumped, trumped, trumped by your relationship with your Vortex.

Kansas City, Sept. 2010, CD No. 2, Track 1: Can she stay happy while observing unhappiness? 29:38

notice the relationship between an aber and the abe body of work that abe is indicating as suggested perspective to hold the teachings within...that's the relationship i'm personally contextualizing for myself right now in highlighting that nuance ;)

Abraham: Well, we want to start at another place. We want to go back to
the place that we were talking about before. We want to say it in a way
that you can really, really, really, really HEAR this [audience
laughter].

YOU have no idea how wonderful YOU are. In other words, give
the credit to the teaching if you must, but it is YOUR acceptance of
YOUR WONDER [said with intensity on the word "wonder"], that this is all about.

~ Hawaii, 2005

The relationship between "mankind" and "NonPhysical Intelligence" equals your Guidance System.

The relationship between "mankind" and "NonPhysical Intelligence" equals the expansion of All-That-Is.

The relationship between "mankind" and "NonPhysical Intelligence," from the viewpoint of Source, is that there is no separation, ever, between the two.

The relationship between "mankind" and "NonPhysical Intelligence," from your physical point of view, is a variable. The better you feel, the more complete the connection or relationship. The worse you feel, the more fragmented the connection or relationship.

The Vortex Book

page 52

www.abraham-hicks.com

copyright material for integrity of the material.

:)

i get that ....i've more abe than i can shake a stick at....but i do love the snips and snatches, sometimes those move me more because they hit semantics or some nuance head on

:))

relationship with your creative power

Everyone is in a shared environment. Everyone is in a shared environment. And to the degree that you do NOT allow what others are doing to influence your attention, to that degree you control your vibration and the universe has to respond to you.

www.abraham-hicks.com

note to self: I have an increasingly effective relationship with myself regarding the effective comprehension and utilization of the feedback that my emotions are...~DS

It is satisfying to realize that you maintain a relationship through your positive attention and appreciation and you cause a disintigration of a relationship through your yearning and longing and pointing out negative aspects. In other words everything is in flux and everything is becoming, the question is is it becoming what you want or becoming the absence of what you want? Are you constructing what you want or are you constructing what you don't want? Because you are never in the act of not constructing something, you see.

www.abraham-hicks.com

We want the lover you are reaching for to be your Inner Being. We want the partner that you're reaching for to be your Inner Being. We want the relationship that you're reaching for resonance with to be that of your Inner Being.

~ Alaskan Cruise, July 2010

and another point to add

:)

...how do you want to feel in the relationship...while it's happening? what's your semantics on that?

(blah blah blah coming :))

....bc...when you know those semantics and give them air time and then watch situations and people that feel like that start to pop...then you see that the HOW of attraction semantics.  ....get general general general. watch couples in public...look for happy ones and identify the clues that tell you they are happy. they make eye contact. they talk in all kinds of levels of animation but the "point" always seems to be one that they both not only jive on but thrive and have fun with...their inside jokes i guess. notice some people people watch and criticize together....some people point out what is nice to see to each other for reasons that move around ...nice-fun, nice-interesting, nice-useful, nice-pleasing, nice-over-the-top-melt-you-cause-it-feels-so-good...notice what other people have and start sifting for the moments that you think might be worth living with your own someone...."when eating out at a restaurant pretend that he's arriving any minute to yourself and you are looking forward to him...let the feelings kick in and give it some air time~ paraphrase an abe-to-hotseater wanting a relationship snip...and now moving on with my general semantical clip.... tease yourself..you shouldn't crash and burn because you are doing it alone...no kinda sorta making it work with someone else along so you can get in feel good and get out...but there's no break up it's just you are done for that 17-68 second focus...you've done your work and now what? (much easier on the feminine nerves is my take on that lol) give the feelings some air time of what it would be like to be in the relationship. if you don't know what feelings you want then ask for examples of what you want...ask to see them. and then stand back and watch. you will see. what you want and what you don't want. get it active and general....get off specifics completely when it comes to people. if you can manage it. sometimes we are so stuck on someone that thought will actually hurt. and when things are that rough all i know to do is hold on...it will be over soon. or...eventually. it can't possible last forever...something will shift. you can start the shift by choosing where to look and you are looking too specific. for now.

i could be wrong. i probably am in fact. i was stuck for awhile on a guy and abe's "go general" plus the meditation cd finally got me unhooked. took awhile. so...o how i'd love to say anything that might help. that time really sucked. i was almost worthless to myself :))

hey ho....about this...

you said "It is certain that you can find the relationships that you desire, but first there is something very important that you must do: you must become a vibrational match to the qualities you seek, because what comes to you always matches you." Abe vortex meditation CD (& book, page 130)..........followed by (on page 131).......Any thoughts on the semantics of this quote, I'd like to understand it better.....

after you said...

give the feelings some air time of what it would be like to be in the relationship....yeah I like this idea too. I know how I want to feel with him, it feels great :-) he looks at me lovingly and contentedly and we exchange loving glances with a 'knowing' look of how we feel about eachother without even needing to speak it. He loves being around me and he finds me and makes the effort to want to hang out with me and be with me and it feels wonderful. We totally understand eachother and 'get' eachother and it feels totally natural and like the most perfect fit of anything ever experienced.  Neither of us can hardly believe that we have found eachother, and the amazing thing is, we have only ever lived 10 miles away from eachother all our lives and not even known til now.....now we're ready. On the doorstep all this time, it's incredible!!!! It feels easy and effortless, mutual and pure lovely lovely lovely, intense feelings that bore through me with heartfelt passion and love and familiarity and kindred-ness. This is how I want to feel.

but what you said...those ARE you doing the semantics of that quote. you are giving the feeling air time. you just aren't recognizing the importance of the upliftment of that focus....that's your money in the bank, your lover in your bed, your vanishing problems...that's your method of operating...right there. are you familiar with scripting? that's an abe process and that's what you just did there. do that two or three times a day and then just shelve thoughts of him or relationship otherwise while your vibration shifts or pick one thought to think about the subject...like....I'm practicing the feeling of the relationship I want so I can rendezvous with a relationship that feels like this. simple. you could even just say "i want a good feeling relationship"....ALL the particulars that you were sorting about about his job and stuff...that's already specific in the vortex so you don't have to get into that too much and in fact Abe recently said that if you've been out of the vortex on a topic for awhile you've probably been making decisions from outside the vortex that cause resistance to the specific things in your vortex so if you encountered them you'd not be a match ...you'd not feel good...so you gotta tune yourself to the vortex first and then those out of the vortex decisions aren't active any more.that one little thought you use to think when you catch yourself thinking about the topic unplanned. go into it intentionally for awhile and otherwise think a preplanned thought like a mantra..something you can believe that is a good feeling from where you are. that thought will get stale after a bit and you have to feel around for another one to keep going forward with but by thing...things are looking up.

you can accomplish the same thing by staying off the subject and any other subject that is even mildly upsetting as well. but..since the topic is pretty active you may want to get your hands in there and do the forward focus into how you want to feel once you get there. keep your thoughts in present tense. especially for your deliberate thought...that one thought that you hold yourself steady with when you are too busy to focus deliberately and be careful doing it and you don't want your thoughts to think themselves :))

going general is relatively new and i still am not too confident about going "generally negative"...not sure i could actually demonstrate at this point. too big for me as of yet....but i can tell you it's better than any process they have...and they just said today at today's workshop that it is in fact that...better than all the process. it unhooked me and still does. good good good good stuff. watch the abe tv thread for some new clips soon, there's some very good "go general" demonstrations in those.

oh yeah...and him :)) he's something else! i can't wait till my kids are out of the house for a day or two. he's a dad and a gentleman...even after they are asleep. sigh. freaked me out a bit at first, i got nervous, thought he didn't find me all that attractive. but he's well rounded in that way so i've come to relax and realize...well what the heck else would i actually want anyway? he holds me to high standards and he's careful with his impact. i like it. a lot. i love having him in my life. it's all still new so we'll see but geez...he handles me well. really well. and he's around my kids a lot....and says often how well i've done with them so far, he likes the mom that i am. he has two kids of his own. he wants them to live with him when they hit twelve. two years. i might end up with five kids :))

cross fingers, and see however it goes

:))

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service