Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

( i am so thrilled, incredibly grateful, that I have attracted what I really wanted, two different jobs
that are on different days.

I love doing different things, I don't the same ol, same ol, feels the same day)

One job, with children starts in the late afternoon, an afterschool program would be fine
doing arts, science projects, etc, like a pres chool program, or a little older
I missed doing that, I love being creative and getting paid for it,

That is my blood, so much I resigned, because the job did not offer any opportunity for me to have that as an outlet...

So I said thank you, and best wishes for the great person coming in to take my place.

the other job, something with the enviornment, social issues
organic food, something in the alternative healing modalities

I want to do so much more
I make at least $40.000 a year

Thank you Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 178

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Money!

Thanks, for getting into your power! :O)

You're such an inspiration, from this place! I knew you had it in you, Money!

I see you in a place of unbridled satisfaction, making an awesome contribution! :D

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani

Great tip Modest treasure :D

Wow. Awesome manifestation. Congratulations @moneymagnetgoddess . Haha love your username

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service