Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

On the law of attraction Reddit, a life coach was talking about using positive aspects and or focus wheel on limiting beliefs in our love lives.  Well, I was wondering, erm, my "special love challenge" is I'm sort of a cougar but who actually wants a relationship with a much younger man.  Believe me, I've tried to change what I like, my desires if you will.

Well, what ARE focus wheel statements for this I mean what's my middle statement?  I guess something like "I quickly easily attract a loving relationship with a young handsome man who adores me" (or something shorter) 

What also are the positive aspects if any of BEING a cougar looking for love, of being an older woman desiring love with a much younger man?

What if anything is actually GOOD about that? 

Because perhaps there ARE good things about that, and maybe you can see what I can't?

I'm also gonna try going general, feeling good etc. but I would really LOVE to get some feedback on 

any focus wheel statements and especially on any positive aspects of being a cougar looking for love.  

I guess my limiting belief is, I'm too old for love with the kind of guy I REALLY want and I'm just getting older and older and I'm running out of time.  I want to turn this belief around.  Please help me. And, yes, help me specific or go general first if you want and then specific but I really want some help on this specific issue with those specific processes.  Please 

Thank you. ]

]

I've had a particularly rough week in my love life, one of the worst of my whole life, even though there is a spark of hope still.  Yes I am gonna go & do stuff to get in the vortex but as WELL as that, please please some focus wheel statements, and a BOPA on this whole thing, HELP MEMEEE.

THANK YOU 

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

One is never too old for love etc... :).  My husband is 13 years my junior and we have an amazing relationship.  He has a decent job so there are no concerns there.  Before I met him (over ten years ago), I was just giving thanks and believing for a loving man in my life, as was my daughter ;).  As a Christian, I do pray to God in Jesus name, so that's who I was praying to.  I realize this doesn't really answer your question (sorry), but I wanted to encourage you to go for what you want!!   The advantage of being older is that as a woman I am more confident than when I was married before.  At this point in my life, I am comfortable as I am and know that I am a beautiful, smart, & sexy woman.   Other people may not think that, but that is irrelevant, because my husband thinks that and we enjoy life together in all areas. 

Again, sorry this doesn't specifically answer your question, but be encouraged :).    Relax and be you!!!    XO XO 

"Again, sorry this doesn't specifically answer your question, but be encouraged :).    Relax and be you!!!"

Well, no BUT on the OTHER hand: 

"One is never too old for love etc... :).  My husband is 13 years my junior and we have an amazing relationship."

This is encouraging.  The first person to reply to my post DOES have an amazing relationship with a younger man.  

" I was just giving thanks and believing for a loving man in my life, as was my daughter ;)."

Giving thanks in advance.  I see.  That's very good. 

"At this point in my life, I am comfortable as I am and know that I am a beautiful, smart, & sexy woman.   Other people may not think that, but that is irrelevant, because my husband thinks that and we enjoy life together in all areas."

I love this.  I want to know this too about myself. 

OK it didn't answer about those processes specifically, sure, but it's still a really helpful and encouraging answer, thank you.

You surely have already defined the positive aspects of being with a younger man since you are so clear about that desire. But in your focus on the "looking",therefore the lack of your desire it´s hard to find them. You are free to want and choose and Source does not discriminate your personal desires including relationship and sexual desires. 

Try a focus wheel rather than a list of positive aspects if you have a hard time thinking of any. Start very general. Like "There are plenty of people living diverse relationships today". Or "I am glad to live in a time where more and more people find the freedom to live as they choose" or "If this world can inspire my desire, it will reveal it to me as I find the frequency of it regularly" This isn't supposed to be hard work

If you have convinced yourself that what you are looking for is rare you will have a really hard time finding it. 

I recommend the "Vortex" book by Abraham about Relationships in general. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service