Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Please reply to this and tell us what you appreciate about YOU!

What is one thing you just LOVE about yourself?

Views: 448

Replies to This Discussion

I appreciate my ability to get results. I love knowing that whatever I decide I want to do I can.
I appreciate that the results I get at endeavor help myself and others reach their highest human potential.
And I appreciate YOU for your results, and for helping me reach my potential. xx
That means a lot coming from you.
I like this Chris. I know you have to be an open minded person with alot of love to give and share.
Thank you, Dinny, for letting me set aside fears and let myself off the hook.
I appreciate you! I am honored to have you as a friend. Here and in life.
Namaste
I appreciate that I am strong enough, brave enough, and bold enough to follow my own path in life... quitting my career of 14 years to do what I've always wanted to do (study photography). People say things to me about the "risks I've taken" or they use the words "intimidating" or "daunting" in relationship to the choice of having started a new path. I can honestly say that I feel no risk or concern whatsoever in regards to this change of direction, because I know from the very core of my being that I will be successful with it (probably extremely so).

I also appreciate that the choices I make (such as above) inspire others to be bold & brave in their own lives. In fact, I think I enjoy that even more than the idea of what I'm doing myself. :)
Thank you Toni for allowing me to be bold and insirational. When you appreciate that about you I feel good knowing that I an others can join in and appreciate that about ourselves as we are all one.

And YES, YES, YES you are an insiration to all that know you. This past week not a day has gone by where someone hasn't mentioned to me how much they admire and are inspired by you!

Namaste!
I also appreciate and love my courage in making my life changing decision to leave retail management after 18 years and do what I have always wanted to do , become a professional fine artist! I know that the law of attraction IS a LAW ! It can not fail!
You rock!
I appreciate about myself that I can take action with an open heart and a willingness to learn. I am giving up my need to be enough and know I am good enough to take action.
Be well,
Candace
Well with 7 gold medals I agree you are the bomb!

Thanks for appreciating your ability to take action and willingness to learn. I am appreciating that about myself and everyone I know as I read your post!

I have been inspired from the first time I heard you speak in Truckee more than a year ago.

I am honored to count you among my firends.

Namaste!
Thanks for this opportunity.

I appreciate my own worthiness and the ability to see the worthiness in every other human being, animal, rock, tree, flower, earth and sky. To be able to facilitate the healing in those that seek it and to empower them to reach beyond their own self imposed limitations so that they can live a life of healthy abundance. Because if you don't have your health everything else is secondary. I love helping people. My mother always told me I could do anything and achieve anything I wanted out of life and I believe this to be true, I also believe it to be true for everyone, so I receive joy from passing this message on to others. I appreciate in myself the drive to get INVOLVED and be a part of the change that is necessary in this world to create peace and abundance. My Cherokee/Choctaw heritage is what I love the most. It keeps me connected with The Great Spirit which is my source for all that is and all that can be.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service