Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Please reply to this and tell us what you appreciate about YOU!

What is one thing you just LOVE about yourself?

Views: 446

Replies to This Discussion

I Appreciate That I understand the Difference between Being Grateful, and Being Appreciative. Being Appreciative Has Nothing negative attached to it, where Being Grateful has just a touch. Both however are extremely Important for a Happy, Abundant Life.

www.indiegogo.com/aji

please like, share, follow and contribute

I appreciate my beautiful hearted nature inside and out :) ♥

I appreciate my open-minded spirit which has enabled me to learn a lot of things and also withdraw myself from everything and just relax:) I appreciate my intuition for becoming stronger:)

Here in this moment I stand in GREAT gratitude and appreciation of the will power of my beautiful SOUL. The will power to have my true amazing genius self SHINE. I appreciate my souls' miraculous growth on this ascension process. I appreciate the power of creation. 

I honor my Inner Strength, my honesty, the love in my heart and my Connection.

I appreciate my supremely vast capacity to love. I appreciate my iron-clad will power and drive. I appreciate my looks and my heritage. I appreciate my ability to channel my energies into almost any situation with positive results. I appreciate my desire to strive for improvement and perfection in all aspects of myself and my personality and my soul. I appreciate my good looks and my strong muscles and ability to constantly make myself look and feel better. I love to be me, I love who I am. I am. I am love.

I Appreciate my writing skills.... becoz when i write something from my heart and when i read that that makes really so much of sense to me... and when i search for what i have written i found these things are already quoted by great leaders... then i feel so Good....

I appreciate my looks and many people say that I am good-looking. Some people say I am cute.

I appreciate my body for it is not as fat as before. Now I have a lean body.

I appreciate that I can sing and play the piano at the same time.

I appreciate my uniqueness. Everybody is unique in his own ways and I am a unique person in the billions of people in the entire world.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service