Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

A wonderful friend shared this with me today...

Abundance Check Ritual in the New Moon - TODAY

This ritual has been handed down through so many people that its origin has become unknown.

What are Abundance Checks?

Abundance checks are a tool we can use to create more abundance in our lives. They are written within 24 hours after a New Moon.

Surprisingly, you really don't even need to believe that the check will work when you write it. You will however be amazed at the results, as you will see increased abundance in your life, in some life area. It is not always financial, but certainly in an area that you need.

There is a traditional manner, which has been handed down, that must be followed. If you do not have a checking account you can draw a check on a piece of paper and fill it out the same way - the results will be the same, more abundance for you.

Here's how to do them:

1.) Within 24 hours after a New Moon, take a check from your check book. Where it says "Pay to," write your name.

2.) In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write "Paid in full."

3.) On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write "Paid in full." [I find it works better if you don't add the squiggly line.]

4.) Sign the check: "The Law of Abundance"

Do not put a date on the check. Do not write a specific dollar amount in the check. Put it in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there.

Many people are skeptical about trying this until they do it. After the first time they realize the power of these checks and do them routinely every month! Try it yourself and see!

If you enjoy this ritual, do it for the next three New Moons and see what happens.

I checked the dates for the New Moon and they are as follows. Mark your calendar and remember to follow this process on every Full Moon...

May 5 (Today)

June 3

July 3

August 1

August 30

September 29

October 28

November 27

December 28

Happy Abundance Check manifesting!

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

I've gotta tell ya... I'm excited too!!!!

Why... I believe the check has ALREADY CLEARED!!!
WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
I have done this for years. I seem to have enough money when needed. When I forget to write checks I seem to fall short. Thanks for the reminder.

I would like to add one note: Do not void the check in your register to keep track of it. Just write the number and Law of Abundance. You don't want to void your intention, this is from experience.

I also had a friend who would mail the check to herself, to keep it coming into her home.
Hey Cindy,

I like the mailing of it - what a great idea - I bet mailing affirmations to ourselves via beautiful postcards would be another way to celebrate abundance :) how creative we humans are being!
the TUT site by Mike Dooley has wonderful cards you can send. Check it out at TUT.com. You can also get messages from the Universe Monday - Friday. I like getting those affirmations in my email box.

Snail mail messages are even better but I've not sent myself any.

retta
It is time again to write checks. I put a notice on my calendar so I would be certain to remember. I'm excited to see what happens.

Retta
Ahhh... another check from the Universe... doncha just LOVE the FLOW?!?!!?!

I know I DO!!!!

Okay, I love this idea, but I do not use checks, I have a direct deposit card. Any ideas on how to do this ritual in other ways? 

Exciting.  Only heard of this recently.  

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service