Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

What do you appreciate about your kids today?

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Today I appreciate sparkling eyes, soft cheeks, adventurous eating, good sleepers, gymnastics on daddy, flower picking, the favorite red sparkly shoes.
Ahhh! I had a good day! I appreciate new baby sounds, enjoying being outside together, eating vegis, pink leotard, flower picking, normal voices in the house, big sister in gentle,loving, and patient with the baby, they are so cute, connected, smart, healthy, kind. Today they were even easy - everyone content.
I appreciate that my child told me she liked school last night! I also appreciate the massage she gave me for no reason and wanting nothing back at all! :) I appreciate she is a wonderful child full of potential, love, happiness, fun, and beauty. I appreciate she is endowed with every power from God she will ever need. I appreciate that she is my child. ♥
Layers upon layers of dress-up, my daughter saying "thank you, mommy" after a compliment, when she told me to go to easy world today, when I finally understood that the baby needed to go to bed early, watching her delight in talking to her Uncle, watching her love to learn about new flowers from a new, way advanced, library book, and their sweet little round faces which often look angelic.
I appreciate my daughter cares about me and wants the best for me especially happiness. I appreciate she loves me and I love her back. ♥
My daughter woke up, called out for me, then fell asleep in my arms during morning snuggles. Today I appreciate staying present, breathing in my daughter, with love and gratitude for that moment.
*J
Smart, capable, energetic, knowing, loving, athletic, fun loving, overflowing with enthusiam, respectful, kind, beautiful, assertive, knows her voice.

And baby: soooo happy, content, soft, easy, enjoying every minute of it, pure postive energy all the time.
O.K. I could go on for weeks but I LOVE LOVE LOVE did I say LOVE my girls. We have such a blast TOGETHER. I am so grateful for my Abe teachings that allow me to just trust that my kids know what is best for them. It is just a fullproof system.
We laugh, play, go to movies and LOVE to shop for clothes TOGETHER.
I also totally appreciate what GENIUS creators they are. And do not question their decisions as they know what is best for them. Makes for a happy family . And even though my husband is not into studying Abe he gets it on a deep level and allows this in our home. He knows it is the way to go.
TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM
I appreciate that even when I am not in the best mood, my boys can make me laugh and uplift my spirits!
Cute, cute, cute! first time braids, massive enthusiasm, happy even when tired, lovely, crazy questions, funny, and loud. And of course, chubby cheeks, fuzzy head, intently interested, easily amused, thunder thighs, and the cutest big round head.

Happy.
My kids are SO CUTE!! They are SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!! They are pure LOVE!!!!
I appreciate just how very smart my kids are. They are so bright, so beautiful, so darling, they have the cutest faces in the world. I feel so lucky.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service