Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have not found very many, but here are the ones I love:

All the Sarah books by Esther and Jerry Hicks. They are chapter books geared for older children, but my 4-y-o son LOVES them, too! I get a lot out of them as well. We are on our second reading of them!

Both the Wayne Dyer books for children (they are geared to the younger ages like 3-6).

Pollyanna (same notes as Sarah except we've read Pollyanna at least 3 times already).

Lily's Big Day by Kevin Henkes

Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey

Any others??

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

I have not read these yet....from another thread:

Emir's Education in the Proper Use of Magical Powers by Jane Roberts

And Neale Donald Walsch's books...

Little Soul and The Sun

and

Little Soul and The Earth, I'm Somebody!

another: The Education of Oversoul Seven'

another: Magic Treehouse Series..these are historical fiction books for kids ages 5-10ish

I also have finished a draft for a children's book and am going to a seminar about publishing in two weeks! I am so excited! I think it's turning out really good and I'm having fun! Anyhow, check these out and if you read them, please tell us your thoughts!

Oh yes, and also my family also LOVES the SARA books. We have 'Incredible you' by Dyer, but I personally think it's not fun enough for my preschooler.
"Peaceful Piggy Mediation" Kerry Lee Maclean
Not LOA, but it is quite nice.
Here's a couple more!

I think I am, by Louise Hay, teaches children to use affirmations, that their thoughts create their reality.

The Adventures of Lulu, by Louise L. Hay is about building self-esteem in

children. This book has three stories in it.

Wayne Dyer: It's Not What You've Got!: Lessons for Kids on Money and Abundance

Incredible You! : 10 Ways to Let Your Greatness Shine Through
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer; Kristina Tracy

I have to agree somewhat with Kirsten, I love Wayne Dyer, but his style of writing is a little academic. But when reading books like this to children I add or edit or use my voice to make it exciting!

Enjoy!
Annie D
http://www.law-of-attraction-parenting.com
Annie, I love Louise Hay - I'm excited to check out those books. Thanks! How great to have a list like this!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service