Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have been dreaming about a book that talks specifically to parenting in regards to LOA. Well, Abraham-Hicks new book is pretty close. Has anyone else read it yet? I'm onto my last chapter. There is a chapter just about parent/child relationships which I will need to read again (and again...) b/c it's hard for me to get it. The idea that I'm not supposed to "control" them or be in charge. Haha! But the whole book has tidbits of great information that can relate to parent/child relationships. I just wanted to share this in case someone else is looking for a little help in this area. I know it's a big area for improvement in me!

Tracy

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so excited to hear this for a variety of reasons... for one thing I'm getting the book this weekend and can't wait to read it!

I'm also about to launch a mini-course for parents on this very topic of parenting in regards to LOA so I'm thrilled to hear from you as it may mean others might find the information valuable. ;-)

It's fun to hear that Abe is giving it a whole chapter in the new book!!!
If you have any favorite quotes, please share!
I'm in the middle of the book now and find it great. There are some parts that you have to re-read just to get them to sink in but as with all the Abraham HIcks books there is something in it for everyone. I have just bought the three Sara books to read to my children as they are supposed to be amazing. If anyone has read these I would love to hear how it went. My children are 6 and 3 so not sure if the books are suitable as the little girl in them is 10. We starting reading them last night and I thought it was a bit advanced but when I asked my daughter if she would like me to stop she said no so she must have understood what I was readling.

Looking forward to finishing the Vortex too. The stuff on relationships really makes sense and since I started reading it and not paying attention to the things that I don't like in my relationship or the things my husband does that annoys me things have been going really well. Amazing what a change in focus can do.
I had started reading the first Sara book to my son who just turned 6 last month. We got distracted from it and haven't finished, but he was doing his best to follow along. He wanted more pictures, haha! But he seemed to understand some of the concepts.
I have also finally bought and read "Teaching the Attraction Principle to Children" by Thomas Haller and Chick Moorman. It's pretty basic and straightforward. Sounds like it follows the Abe teachings very closely, only it gives specific examples for teachers and parents as how to handle certain situations.

As with any of these books, I need to re-read them and put them into action, which can seem overwhelming. Perhaps I should just try to pick a principle or two and start with those, and then add in a new one every couple weeks.

Tracy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service