Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I thought I would get the ball rolling, here!

Marcy does a great job of keeping up our mindfulness of the power and neccessity of GRATITUDE, and the other side of the LOA is INTENTION.
Let's start a daily focus on what we INTEND for the day--just one or two main ones to give you momentum for the day!

--I intend that I remember that what I am thinking and talking about all day long is what I am manifesting for myself.

--. I intend that I am in perfect health - rejuvenated, aligned, balanced, and feeling physically great all of the time.

Tags: Attraction, Law, focus, intention, of

Views: 1320

Replies to This Discussion

I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Monday 9th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
I am ready to receive all good :-)
I intend to be trustful and loving
I intend to receive good news and love
I intend to be happy happy happy
Thank you
I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Tuesday 10th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
Thank you
I Intend and Expect to have the Most Wonderful and Life Changing Day!!! I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and very Happy!! I am Allowing and Receiving all the Good the Universe is sending me today. I am a money magnet. Money comes easily and frequently. I am Healthy, Courageous, Successful, Confident, and so very Grateful for Everyone and Everything in my Life. I am Truly Blessed!!! This is going to be the BEST Day of My Life. Amazing things are going to happen to me today. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ; )
I Intend and Expect to have the Most Wonderful and Exciting Day!!! I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and very Happy. I am Allowing and Receiving all the Good the Universe is sending me today. I am a money magnet. Money comes easily and frequently. I am Healthy, Courageous, Successful, Confident, and so very Grateful for all the Blessings the Good Lord Almighty has bestowed on me and my Family. I Appreciate Everyone and Everything in my Life. I am Truly Blessed!!! This is going to be the BEST Day of My Life. Amazing things are going to happen to me today. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ; )
I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical 11th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
Thank you
I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Thursday 12th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
Thank you
I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Friday 13th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
Thank you
I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Saturday 14th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
Thank you
I intend to be happy and smile:)
I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Sunday 15th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
Thank you
I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Monday 16th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
Thank you
I Intend and Expect to have the Most Wonderful and Exciting Day!!! I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and very Happy. I am Allowing and Receiving all the Good the Universe is sending me today. I am a money magnet. Money comes easily and frequently. I am Healthy, Courageous, Successful, Confident, and so very Grateful for all the Blessings the Good Lord Almighty has bestowed on me and my Family. I Appreciate Everyone and Everything in My Life. I am Truly Blessed!! ; ) This is going to be the BEST Day of My Life. Amazing things are going to happen to me today. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ; )

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service