Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This is truly a powerful way to think and be....I AM PURE DESIRE!! It is so powerful that you should be careful as I have gotten really good at being desirable around the women I find desirable!! It is extremely powerful!!

Before going out (or whatever) stand in the mirror and imagine being the center of attention while telling yourself how good it feels to be desired.......

SAY IT UNTIL YOU FEEL GOOD AND CONFIDENT OF IT'S TRUTH!!!!

LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS!!!
IT HAS BEEN WORKING AMAZINGLY FOR ME FOR THE PAST SEVEN YEARS.....

Views: 34686

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Iamabundance,

I'll send you and message to your inbox with a way for you to ask your questions so I can get back to you sooner!!

I look forward to your questions!

So nice to meet you here and I LOVE YOUR POST!!!

Rumi, a 13th Century Sufi Mystic has said something very exact related to this Post which i would share.

NILABH,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POST HERE!! 

IT IS POWERFUL!

"HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS!!! ……. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE AFFIRMATION!!"

Just change what you are 'DESIRING & thinking' when you say it & FEEL IT AND PICTURE IT!!!!!!

THIS WORKS FOR ANYTHING IN LIFE!!! HEALTH, RELATIONSHIPS, ABUNDANCE……YOU are the object of desire for whatever it is that you desire!!!!

amen!!!!

Keep me posted and don't let it be so long until I hear from you again!!

Love & Respect!!!"

Howdy!

What I have quoted from you above is, I guess, something I didn't quite understand about this affirmation before. I am just wondering if you would expound more about it. In relation to using it in other areas, maybe. I hadn't thought about myself as the "object of desire" for what I desire. That idea inspires something in me, but maybe you could speak on that a little bit... Like, lets say I desire long, strong, thick hair. So it is that long, strong, thick hair desires me? :) That tickles my thinking a little! 

Thank you!

@Char Delato,

Great post….AND YOU ARE RIGHT! I have been having people asking me about all the 'other things' that come along with the results of applying this affirmation! And to be quite honest…. IT IS UNLIMITED!!!

Well said in helping to explain it further for other to receive the benefits of renewing their minds with this thinking!!!

Amen!!

The Mystery Within….

ill try this thank you

@ MRSL,

Be careful! It is powerful….VERY Powerful!!

The Mystery…Within...

Mystery, how powerful have you experienced this to be? What did you attract into your life?
Mystery,

Can you tell us about the vision board you created with all the women. What did you create ?

I'm going to start affirming this. I affirm "I am attractive" but maybe this will be more powerful. Can't wait to see how it works out!

I am attractive seems powerful too me. I was once starting to believe '' I am very attractive '' and 3 different girls spotted me at the same time before they even saw me. I don't know how to put that in words but it's like walking into a room and people are already looking at the door for your arrival without you making a sound or them knowing you were coming & it's not a coincidences it's really your presence & belief in yourself. Belief is powerful & effective 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service