Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Have you participated n a space conditioning? What ya think?

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

I participated in the November space conditioning. It was really amazing. I was happy and tingling all over for about 2 days afterwards.
thank you, that was so much fun!!! thank you so much for the experience! god bless you all and lotsa lotsa love!!! :)

woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the call, I feel so much better. I feel energized with an energy I feel will stay with me for a long time. Thank you everyone, I <3 you all =)
Thank You so much everyone!

I am still floating around! :-}

The energy of the members adds SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
I'm still "Floating", too!!!...Buzzing BIG TIME!!!

Thank You All for Adding Your Amazing Energy To The Call!!!

Bob :>)
Today was the first time I've experienced this. It was amazing. I was'nt sure what to expect and read the past experiences of others. My personal experience was profound and amazing. It was so exciting to be a part of something so powerful.

Thank you
I am still humming....It was...well there just isn't a word to describe the awesomeness of this experience. It has to be one of the best experiences of my life. I am so filled with positive creative energy and love and all the highest of the best feelings possible. Again, words fail me, so I will simply say Thank You.
Namaste',
Teri
Hi, I keep replying to the wrong place, but that call was my first and it was most amazing. There is nothing in the world I have found that makes me feel that wonderful towards everyone and everything. Thank you so much. Look forward to as many as is possible for us to have. WE can never have enough love , fun, abundance and peace.

Namaste' Tina
It felt like such a special treat, I'm so grateful.
The visual I had of the connection to all of you
was phenomenal, and now that will always be
a part of me.
"Please sir, I want some more" :)
I am so excited to have connected to this network. As I was moving around I, of course, found Space Conditioning as my thrid click into this community. Which only stands to reason, because Space Conditioning is what I do in life, in my work, it is what I am. I feel like I just tapped into the vibrations of my team. Pretty exciting. The gratitude welling up is striking!

Whew! Can you feel it!

Judy
Oh Yeah, Judy!!!...I Can Feel It!!!...BIG TIME!!!

WooooooooHooooooooo!!!...What a Ride!!!

Bob :>)
This was my first space conditioning call (on May 13) and it was amazing! I did it with my kitty in my lap, we both were buzzing like a billion bucks! (I love that phrase).
The call ended and I just burst out into tears when everybody said yes yes yes and their goodbyes. I was overwhelmed with the energy and the "collectiveness" of it all and so FULL OF JOY! 2day Im at my peak, I literally BOUNDED out of bed and started out with my day!

Thank you, Im SO glad I got that email alert on teh day taht I did and that I went full steam ahead and made that call. I'm gonna be at the next one with bells on!

PS. Not only was I sending out conditioning for this forum, I also was conditioning my new soon to come space of a house I've set out to move into :-)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service