Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I wanted to share with you something amazing that has been going on for the last couple of weeks.
I have been using the I LOVE YOU phrase for 2 minutes at a time and just kept saying it to myself till my body buzzed with wonderful energy. So it has become a little habit.
The next thing that started happening was everytime I was about to find fault with myself in the mirror or my mind I would immediately start saying I LOVE YOU over and over to myself or the bodypart I was "concerned with" .
Well the results are fabulous. I am looking and feeling better than I have in a long time. And my "little contrast cold" that I totally created by throwing a major fit is almost gone. I feel much better than I did befor the cold so I also attribute this to my chanting of I LOVE YOU. It is like Jasmuheen says when you say this to your body it really hears it and responds positively.
Do not think you need anytime to do this . Just start saying it anytime and anywhere to yourself and watch miracles happen.
TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM

Views: 1051

Replies to This Discussion

Yes its true..I too feel too good when i say I LOVE YOU. The best part is my 10 year old son too enjoys it. He feels the energy flowing all over through his body.
Thanks Kim for this amazing meditation.
Yes RASHMI it is MAGIC and the cool part is I know it will get stronger and stronger the longer we use it.
Your name is so unique. Do you know what it means?

TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT.
YES MY NAME RASHMI MEANS "THE RAYS OF THE SUN LIGHT"
Thanks for bumping this up.
You are so welcome RUTH also thankyou RASHMI for bringing it up and loving it so more people can find it.

I am just amazed at the results . It is one of those things that we really already know but just need to be reminded of. My body and mind LOVES it and I want to always remember to do this. So hopefully we can remind each other to keep at it. I know the results will just keep getting better and better.

LOVE KIM

Me & my son daily are doing this I LOVE YOU meditation, it makes us feel awesome.I run short of words to express my feelings.Pl do it & experience for your ownself.Pl post your experiences here.I'd LOVE to KNOW.
This is wonderful RASHMI thankyou for telling us as it is very inspiring.
I also find it hard to express how much LOVE I have for the people here. It is a group I consider some of my closest friends and confidants.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH KIM
Today i taught this meditation of I LOVE YOU to my sister. She is 38, good looking ,well educated ,but still single,looking out for her soul mate. I told her to do this I LOVE YOU meditation,once you do this & start loving yourself someone will find you more attractive & fall in LOVE with you.
I agree 100% RASHMI the SECRET to every relationship we have is DEEP SELF LOVE AND APPRECIATION. Once we get this all our relationships will be transformed.
Your sister is blessed to have you.
TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM
Thanks for sharing that Kim. I have been saying "thank you" over and over. I will add "I love you"
sounds good.
Hi DAWN I LOVE THANKYOU and will add that my routine.
TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM
This is Ho'ponopono plus Dr Sha's healing method

"Divine I apologize for whatever in me that might have affected the environment or situation resulting in my current experience.
Divine Please forgive me
Divine I thank you
Divine I love you.
Soul mind and Body I love you."
(permission not given to reproduce this information to be sold in any form)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service