Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I wanted to share with you something amazing that has been going on for the last couple of weeks.
I have been using the I LOVE YOU phrase for 2 minutes at a time and just kept saying it to myself till my body buzzed with wonderful energy. So it has become a little habit.
The next thing that started happening was everytime I was about to find fault with myself in the mirror or my mind I would immediately start saying I LOVE YOU over and over to myself or the bodypart I was "concerned with" .
Well the results are fabulous. I am looking and feeling better than I have in a long time. And my "little contrast cold" that I totally created by throwing a major fit is almost gone. I feel much better than I did befor the cold so I also attribute this to my chanting of I LOVE YOU. It is like Jasmuheen says when you say this to your body it really hears it and responds positively.
Do not think you need anytime to do this . Just start saying it anytime and anywhere to yourself and watch miracles happen.
TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM

Views: 978

Replies to This Discussion

Hi DIVINE CHARM I LOVE HO'OPONOPONO. Very powerful and healing.
LOVE KIM
This is so great and am immediately going to begin using it. Merci.
You can expect some wonderful results Carolyn.
Lately if I do not feel so good after interaction with another person I also start saying I LOVE YOU over and over until this feeling subsides. I do not try to contact the person to "explain my side" I just say I LOVE YOU until I start "buzzing with LOVE " .
People can "smell' this energy on me . It is palatable and infectious. They seem to really LOVE it. I was at the grocery line the other day "practicing patience" as it seemed like all the deli workers had to come over and say something to me or the person that was helping me and this made things very slow. When all of the sudden it occoured to me that they just wanted to talk to me so I relaxed and enjoyed the moment.
This goes back to the "knowing" that any problem we are having with another is really just a reflection of what is going on inside of us. This is the most POWERFUL knowledge I have taken in and used to date so I really want to keep talking about it and sharing..
Lately when I tell people in my physical life that any problem with another is really about them they tilt their head like a puppy and kind of stare at me but I am now getting it so strongly I can communicate this vibrationally to them. As ABE says 90% of our communication is mental.

TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM

TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM

fantastic :)

Hi Goddess Radiant Love

awesome Name 

I love this 

great reminder

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service