Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Don't know who wrote this... okay, it's not exactly news...but finally described well! (I'm off to clown around... c'ya ;-))

Opening The Clown Chakra

Recently, scientists have found that all our problems can be placed
under one heading: Seriousness.. Seriousness is the leading cause of
disharmony.

Scientists from the Clown Academy have already discovered a new source
of healing.

It is a psychic energy point located between the heart energy center
(chakra) and the throat energy center (chakra).

It is called the "Clown Chakra."

If people are feeling miserable; if they have financial problems; if
their relationships are in the pits; if they are in ill health; if
they have a need to sue people; if they find fault with another; then
their clown chakra is imbalanced.

When this happens, scientists have observed under high-powered
microscopes that the cells of every organ display a sad face; and when
the clown chakra is open and functioning normally, the cells display a
happy face.

Who knew!

If a person is ill, it is because the mind has projected guilt or
shame onto the cells of the body and has forced out the love that is
normally found within the body.

The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love", or "ILL" for short.

Scientists also recently discovered that all disease is due to the
fact that the cells are "out of ease" or "dis-eased."

When the clown chakra is opened and "playing" properly, the psychic
mechanism sucks up misery, pain, anger, resentment, all grievances,
unhappiness and so on, and then converts this negative and imbalanced
energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons..

The red heart balloons contain God's Love and Joy. These balloons are
directed to the "dis-eased" cell or situation, and a happy face
instantly appears.

When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone.

Sometimes these red heart balloons, called endorphins, are due to the
fact that when anyone experiences them the feeling of separation ends
- they experience being back home with the divine and hence are no
longer an orphan.

This is the well known "end orphan" (endorphin) effect.

So if you think someone is attacking you, it is recommended that you
visualize sending that person red heart shaped balloons filled with
God's Love and Joy.

Remember to keep your clown chakra open, you must remember to laugh -
seriousness also causes reincarnation!

Views: 651

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Mary ...that is brilliant,

I will never forget this the Clown Chakra, its just too good to be true. Life really is about not being too serious but playing, laughing, having FUN and ENJOYMENT.

Thanks so much for lifting us !!!

That is definitely one to print out and put up on the fridge

Gen
Everything goes better with laughter and when you are having fun..I was just re-reading a book today and it brought this topic to mind,....After I read the one chapter...I journaled about how when we are very young we "play' and life is fun and games...but once we are out of school, finding work, etc...exactly....That's when it seem like the hard rules of our programming take over and we get serious.and take life in a more serious way.

How many times have we heard ..".when are you going to get serious"...or "get serious" about this or that. There is so much that can be said on this subject of playing at life than being serious and working at it.

We need to change the tape. as Dr Bruce Lipton says in "Biology of Belief"The three things that affect our cells ...,are toxins,environment and,.. our thoughts,....these all pass on messages to our cells which are the receivers. So true.. the happier our thoughts are ,,,the happier our cells will be.One to remember.is ..."Be careful what you say,your body is listening."

Oh yeah, when you are adult you have to act like one right?...ya right! and so we do..or maybe I am still trying to figure how an adult ought to act. When I hear parents say to a young child ..."act your age" I always think... he doesn't know how ... he/she never was this age before.

"Most people consider life a battle, but it is not a battle, it is a game."...Florence Scovill Shinn
I know exactly what you mean ariesx!

Ya know... it's funny but I was far more serious as a child than I am/have been
as an adult.

I know that one of those brilliant things I did in my life was hang out with
very young children for many, many years. (I was a licensed Child Care Provider
for 25+ years) I never could quite 'fit' myself into the games 'grownups' play...
apparently way too many subtleties for a transparent bear of very little brain
like me!

The fun is in realizing that none of us has any memory of being "this age" before so I'll just stay focused on having some 'serious' FUN PLAYING and drawing in whatever I choose!!!! ;-)

Another reason it was interesting for me to read The Clown Chakra. and the use of the red balloons. The book I am reading suggests using archetypes, especially cartoon characters ,or from mythological stories, balloons,.noodles etc.
and anything out of the ordinary in ones imagination to effect a change in a persons physical situation and transformation from something that was/is expressing itself.

Quote...
“We need to be like the queen said to “Alice in Wonderland”..We need to believe as many as “6 impossible things” before breakfast..If we do this daily we will begin to have experiences and thoughts that do not merely maintain the orthodox party line of normal consensus reality. Instead we will begin to inhabit within the domain of our thoughts a realm of wondrous and magical possibility”Dr.R. Bartlett

He also says that he goes thru each day with the attitude that he does not know anything.

A child sees everything with curiosity and new eyes ...until...until schooling starts and are taught.”this is the way it is.”And slowly the life that was an adventure and fun starts to become serious. Then of course there is this “competition mentality.”that permeates all of our society.

That’s where problem. lies with “grown-ups” in that they “know too much.”(I’m still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up)...:)

I too, as you Mary always found myself more at ease with younger people, don’t really identify with older people.
Another reason it was interesting for me to read The Clown Chakra. and the use of the red balloons. The book I am reading suggests using archetypes, especially cartoon characters ,or from mythological stories, balloons,.noodles etc.
and anything out of the ordinary in ones imagination to effect a change in a persons physical situation and transformation from something that was/is expressing itself.

Quote...
“We need to be like the queen said to “Alice in Wonderland”..We need to believe as many as “6 impossible things” before breakfast..If we do this daily we will begin to have experiences and thoughts that do not merely maintain the orthodox party line of normal consensus reality. Instead we will begin to inhabit within the domain of our thoughts a realm of wondrous and magical possibility”Dr.R. Bartlett.......he also says that if we just play at doing things ...then the magic begins.

A child sees everything with curiosity and new eyes ...until...until schooling starts and are taught.”this is the way it is.” And the competition..starts ..And slowly the life that was an adventure and fun starts to become serious. That’s where problems. lie with “grown-ups” in that they “know too much.”(I’m still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up)...:)
Dr .Bartlett also says that he goes thru each day with the attitude that he does not know anything.

I too as you Mary always found myself more at ease with younger people, don’t really identify with older people
Mary K,
One of my FAVORITE books!!!! "Harold and the Purple crayon?" Is that right? It's been soooooo long. But worth revisiting!!! It's going to have to go on my Amazon wish list :-) I will draw my way to a new addition on my bookshelf. :)
Thanks for the memory!
Much Love,
Audrey
" . . . Be careful what you say, your body is listening . . . "

I like that!

There's something to be said for being serious about your work -- that is, if you're a builder, for example, you have to be serious about what you're doing so you erect a solid, stable, safe structure . . . but that doesn't mean you can't have FUN while you're doing it.

I spent a lot of years in Blue-Collar, USA -- if it involves blisters and backaches, you can just about name it and I've probably done it, or at least tried it on for size. And in every environment, whether it was tugboats or oil rigs or masonry or sandblasting or plumbing --
every day in the midst of all the grunts and groans and sweat and mud and blood and frozen fingers and toes, there was always a way to make a game out of it. To have a little FUN even as we were enduring the rigors of the job and paying necessary attention to getting it right.

And you just GOTTA do this! It keeps you sane, and the work doesn't feel quite so much like JUST WORK -- there's a little PLAY in there as well.

Nowadays I drive an 18-wheeler, and I joke that I'm "semi-retired" because, after all that other stuff, it doesn't even feel like work. I get paid handsomely to drag trailers around the country filled with stuff other people want and need to make their lives go. I ride a virtual "gravy train" that provides an essential service for my fellow citizens. No one looking over my shoulder all day -- no annoying co-workers -- no time clock -- freedom! And the view from my "office window" can't be beat.

For a blue-collar job, there's nothing better in my book. In spite of some of the bad stuff you deal with out there, it's mostly just FUN! Because that's what I WANT it to be!

Look at life situations like a dog . . .
. . . if you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away!

Namaste'!
lol! This is a 'Terrific' article! I believe in the Clown Chakra effect.......I live it every day! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, eileen
SHARE A JOKE WITH FRIENDS!!!

EVERYBODY DANCE . . .

. . . TO THE CROCODILE ROCK!!!

Well that's a horse of a different stripe!

LOL
Hello, dear friends --

I wanted to come here to share this with you for a couple of reasons that will soon be clear.

Recently I posted a piece in the LOA forum on humor, and of course made it humorous. Only one person responded, and it was a simple positive statement . . . okay. But I just found a private email from someone who shall remain nameless, but whom I have seen in that forum and this one and in a few others, that was . . . well . . . irate to say the very least.

The message stated among other things that my " . . . attempts at being funny were juvenile and utterly out of place" for this kind of environment. The rest amounted to a foul rant of completely disproportionate and utterly self-righteous outrage.

So I want to explain something that I know beyond any shadow of doubt, and I believe that at least some of you do as well, or you wouldn't partake of a post about a Clown Chakra:

JOY and HUMOR are as conjoined a pair of twins as can possibly be!

They are inseparable. They are two facets of the same jewel, as it were. Where one is, the other must be. Joy springs from Humor, and also feeds it. Likewise, Humor springs from Joy and also feeds it. They co-exist in complete reciprocity and inescapable mutual inclusion. When one expands, the other must also expand. Conversely, when you squelch one, you automatically squelch the other.

So if your intention is to remain entirely cerebral about all of this, believing that humor is somehow out of place and beneath the dignity of anyone engaged in metaphysical exploration . . . you are entirely . . . missing . . . the point!

But that of course is entirely your choice . . . for you. Not for me.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service