Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello my name is Michael and I am new to the group but am eager to learn.

I just started the Master Key System and love it so far but have hit a bump early on. In part 2 while sitting still it says to INHIBIT ALL THOUGHTS. So if a thought comes in to your mind you tell yourself to banish this thought ? Or do you think of a blank sheet of paper ? How do you banish all thougts ? I have heard of using the word "CANCEL" if a negative thought comes in but it says to inhibit ALL thoughts. Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

Thank you and Best Wishes to you and yours.

Michael

Views: 342

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael,

I am on Part Eight, I trust you are doing this one week at a time...what worked for me in Part Two was to concentrate on my breathing, and continuing doing it everyday for at least fifteen minutes, I set a timer on my PC so I did not have to concern myself with that thought of time, what you will find out later is the intention is not just drawing a blank, but as I interpret it, harnessing the endless flow of thoughts which go through my head so I can concentrate on one thing at will, it's an exercise which will help you in the upcoming lessons, I bought Holosync CD's at that point in my studies to help in the control he speaks of in Part Two and it helped me tremendously to calm my chaotic thinking. I used the CD's for four months, then went back to my studies, and I am convinced that if you practice the MKS, (I have the MP3 version of the MKS also which allows me to listen to my weekly lesson everyday over and over in my car) and treat is as a study guide, you will notice a fantastic change in yourself, I know I have. If you do not have the audio, leave a comment on my page and I will get you copy somehow.

Vinnie
Honestly, I think Buddah is probably the person to have perfected this...be kind to yourself...the mind is like a muscle-it need to be exercised to develop.
I agree with Michael, focus on your breathing. That really helped me out. Also, I meditate in a dark room so I close my eyes and see the darkness which is another thing I focus on as a slate for clearing my mind. Black to me = emptiness.
Hi Michael,
I have read Master Key system and continue to read it and apply the principles
Thoughts are things we choose to allow the persistence of a good thought meaning does it make a us feel good or yucky. Always find a higher feeling thought and pay attention to how you feel Since everything carries a vibration. For me I focus on the feeling how do I feel now and continue to pay attention to how I feel. I agree with the breathing exercises it calms the mind and opens the channels for higher wisdom.
Smiles
Lisa
I think for me it has been to acknowledge whatever thought that comes into my head but to not get caught up in the details or stay parked with it. Focus not on the thought but be aware of how you feel. The thing that is so cool about this system is the way Haanel has laid everything out in almost a bullet point type of format. Cahnges are noticeable in myself when I am putting into practice these MKS principles.

Bob
Thank you all for your advice and comments. I have a much better understanding Part 2 now. I am eager but patient to continue on. Next up Part 3.

Best wishes to all.

Michael
Hi Michael,

When it concerns negative thoughts, you have to turn them around to a positive thought. Like attracts like. The mind doesn't understand the word not or negative. When you focus on something you don't want on this subject, you exactly get what you don't want. Focus on what you want instead.

I enclose "The Basics of Your Mind" audiofile to listen to.. enjoy your journey to prosperity..
Best regards
Fred

Attachments:

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service