Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

So, I've just listened through Chapter five, twice, and read the text at the same time. I don't quite understand what I'm supposed to do in the exercise. Focus on a place with pleasant associations, make a complete mental picture ... and the focus on the ideal. "At first, you will find yourself thinking of everything under the sun, except the ideal upon which you desire to concentrate."
I'm sorry, I'm not following... focus on the ideal place?
Help, anyone?
Thanks! =)

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

The way I understood it is to concentrate on people and a place that makes you feel happy. (for me it was by a river surrounded by trees and bluffs and people I love.) For you it could be the lake where your picture was taken as long as you have fond memories of your place it doesn't matter.

Hope this helps

Michael
Ulrica,

For me the exercise was to create a place...any place...real or imagined...just make it very, very clear in you mind down to the smallest detail, it is an exercise in visualization and not daydreaming...remember these are exercises...to strengthen our thinking process and I quote " The great fact is that the source of all life and power is from within. Persons, circumstances, and events may suggest need and opportunities, but the insight, strength, and power to answer all these needs will be found from within" Make your place in this exercise as pleasant as possible...and I strongly suggest you write down this place you have visualized to commit it to memory...then close your eyes and relax and see the image with all its detail...colors and things...keep practicing...I treat this as I would training for an Olympic event...and do not be discouraged if your mind wanders...just practice and focus....

Your friend,

Vinnie
MimKoRn,

Thank you for your comment...keep that "movie' playing all the time...see all the details of your thoughts clearly...Happiness and Harmony are to key to success...the Law of Attraction breaks down to very simple terms...Like attracts like...weather we do it consciously or sub-consciously it is ALWAYS working...by keeping focused on the things we love and enjoy the LoA will bring to us those things that are in our predominant thoughts..."Thoughts become things" there is no escaping...so why not make our thoughts work for us everyday so we can attract the things we want...and I quote "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right."

May Love, Happiness and Harmony be yours,

Vinnie

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service