Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Dear Members,

I have come to the realization that after two years of looking for a way to condition myself in order to fully understand and allow the law of attraction to work in my life in a positive fashion...it started with The Secret...then countless book and videos searching and applying what I learned, when all the time there were two e-books I had downloaded, for free, from The Secret web site...The Science of Getting Rich and The Master Key System...that had all the answers I needed...Do any of you have any idea how many other books...videos...cd’s...seminars etc are out there to aide us in finding a better way of life??? Well I did some research online and came up with over two million...which I can testify are direct descendants of the two books I have mentioned above...this site, Powerful Intentions is one of them...Hicks and all the teaches on the Secret are too...Then I realized that if I read and practice the simple directions of these two books I can achieve the understanding of the Law of Attraction with a little study and observation...The Law of Attraction has been and will always be working in my life weather I understand it or not and as I am studying Part Eleven of the Master Key System the Law of Attraction has become very clear and evident to me...I wanted to share this with my friends who find themselves in a similar situation...I offer an example which is self explanatory...not to mention it was written long before anyone reading it was born...

April 21, 1919.
Mr. Charles F. Haanel,
St. Louis, Mo.

My dear Mr. Haanel:

You probably know, from the editorial in the January issue of the Golden Rule,
copy of which my Secretary sent to you, that I began twenty-two years ago as a
coal miner at a dollar a day.

I have just been retained by a ten million dollar corporation at a salary of
$105,200.00 a year, for a portion of my time only, it having been agreed that I
shall continue as editor of the Hill's Golden Rule.

I believe in giving credit where it is due, therefore I believe I ought to inform you
that my present success and the success which has followed my work as
President of the Napoleon Hill Institute is due largely to the principles laid down
in The Master-Key System.

You are doing a good work by helping people to realize that nothing is impossible
of accomplishment which a man can create in his imagination. Surely my own
experience proves this.

I shall cooperate with you in getting your course into the hands of the many who
so greatly need your message.

Cordially and sincerely,
Napoleon Hill,
Editor, The Golden Rule
Chicago, Illinois

When you read and study those two books you will find the spiritual, mental and financial methods of achieving the understanding of a natural law ...The Law of Attraction...

May your God bless all of you,

Vinnie

Views: 32

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service