Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Empowered1's Discussions (1,139)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if there is a gem stone that you could wear that would repel them.  I know…"

Empowered1 replied Jun 23 to LOA Techniques to get rid of fear of insects NEED HELP

6 Jun 23
Reply by moretocome

"hmmm...I'd wonder why cockroaches are showing up in my experience.  (I have wondered…"

Empowered1 replied Jun 23 to LOA Techniques to get rid of fear of insects NEED HELP

6 Jun 23
Reply by moretocome

"Welcome.  It's just skimming the surface stuff I've learned from Theo and Abe.  Read…"

Empowered1 replied Dec 24, 2013 to Manifesting for others?

4 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Love Life

"Just love them and love yourself.  Spend your time together and apart "looking for t…"

Empowered1 replied Dec 23, 2013 to Manifesting for others?

4 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Love Life

"That's great.  Abraham resonates with me to my core.  I have the feelings, but can't…"

Empowered1 replied Dec 22, 2013 to Just starting

3 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Empowered1

"Welcome to PI Jessica.  This is a fabulous site with fabulous information flowing al…"

Empowered1 replied Dec 22, 2013 to Just starting

3 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Empowered1

"I don't know about money but I've had someone behave rascally towards me behind my b…"

Empowered1 replied Oct 4, 2013 to I don't know how I attracted this

5 May 17
Reply by Sir Neil

"Ah ha!  I see you've found a great emotional disc to be on for yourself. Congratulat…"

Empowered1 replied Sep 11, 2013 to Law of attraction to fix damaged marriage

8 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Coley915

"Well that's a great place to start.  "I want to feel good!" Here's one more that I f…"

Empowered1 replied Sep 11, 2013 to Law of attraction to fix damaged marriage

8 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Coley915

"Well I can't say I've healed a broken relationship but I did change the way someone…"

Empowered1 replied Sep 10, 2013 to Law of attraction to fix damaged marriage

8 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Coley915

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service