Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all

I used the secret and it worked well for me

I used it to bring a partner to my life, now someone appeared in my life wants to marry me but i can't see him as my husband, i'm trying to get him out of my life but he dosen't want to leave me .

can i use the secret to get him out of my life without hurting him ?

thanks

Views: 222

Replies to This Discussion

as per my experince the more we try to push ,the person stays in our life
be calm n try seeing that person HAPPY without u
as much as possible
see him happy in all other things in which you are not there...
this might help u...:)

Ok thanks for the advise, i'll try it for sure

thanks again

u r wlcm

yes you can, but you need to get him out of your mind first...how do you do that?... by replacing his image, spending less time with him, think less of him, worry less about the situation, infact take worry out of your life if possible, and replace all those mentioned above with the type or particular person you really deeply want, imagination is more important that fact/knowledge. feel good about having your perfect man or living free and alone for a period of time. you get more of what you focus on...be careful....

hope it helps

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service