Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi together,

Until now I`ve only been a member of the ChangingPhysicalAppearance Group.

The last two weeks I began to notice small changes about my hair and my skin.

During my job in the summer I decided to attend more courses at university to save a bit of time.

Only now I`ve realized how much easier studying(not only at university, but in life) would be, if I would be using LOA to be more successfull. I did the same with changing my body (LOA plus the feeling method,

explained by Johanna).

Now I`ve noticed that it`s easier for me to concentrate and commit to learning. Also I´m a lot more motivated to spend more time even though I was already interested before.

Unfortunately I had a little throwback today: In one course we have to code a project and my group went apart. To be able to participate I have to find a new group within the beginning of the next week.

While visualizing that I contacted another group and they said yes, I felt so happy that I really believe that I`m going to find a new group. 

Anyway, sorry for writing so much, it would be nice to hear your experiences/ideas about studying.

Take a look at TFM in the CPA group, it helped me a lot.

Views: 164

Replies to This Discussion

Can you explain more about what you did to study more easily ? :) I would love to be more motivated.  

First of all you should be clear about your thoughts. It does not help to make yourself like sth.

I always think, even if this is not what I exactly want to learn, mastering it will be so helpful. On the one hand it proves that you don`t give up easily and boosts your confidence. On the other hand it makes learning sth you really like a lot that much easier. Then I would try develop some kind of nerdy interest for a certain subject. For example(it`s not really a good one) you have to learn a language and you think it`s useless. Just google about people who are really good at speaking a lot of languages. You will realize that it`s actually a cool thing, and you can show off with. Then, inevitably, you will start to think what if I could do that?

I hope this helps, the example is bad, but the focus is on the procedure.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service