Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

It says in the Secret that one can actually visualize unexpected checks in the mail. Has anyone on here actually received unexpected checks?

One of the teachers in the Secret has said he turned his life around by focusing on checks in the mail instead of bills. At first, I admit I was rather skeptical, but then since reading a lot about the LOA, I knew anything is possible.

Have any of you received large amounts of unexpected checks in the mail? If so, how did you do it? And is it really possible to get checks all the time?

Thanks guys I would appreciate any feedback!

Views: 2333

Replies to This Discussion

not really had any major successes with visualizing,but automated affirmations worked the best for me

Hi.

I know this works. I haven´t  tried the mailbox check, but money in general. I had an insurance that I wanted to have money from, and people kept talking about how difficult it was to get money from that insurance. Everyone said; you´re not gonna get any from that insurance, even the insurancecompany themselves. But I did my work, visualized and affirmed really intencely, I SAW that I had the response from the insurancecompany that I wished, that they had approved of my application, and I SAW how i jumped around in the room shouting in total joy and happiness, and telling others about it. The inner picture was so vivid and strong, and I felt an incredible passion and vibration inside me. Nobody believed that I was going to get the money. But in less than a week, I got a confirmation that I was going to get the money anyway. 

When I'm not expecting them. But have recently thought is would be nice if.....

One time I imagined receiving $5,000.00 just to see what would happen. I let go and didn't think about it afterwards and then one day I went to purchase a new/used car, so I went to a car lot and used the car I had as a trade-in.

I got a loan for the remainder of the price of the car of my choice and guess what- the loan was for $5,000! It didn't take me long to realize that I just manifested the money in a way I had not expected. In looking back, I needed to be more specific but I got what I needed vs something frivolous!

Yes.  I repeat a mantra to myself every day.  It goes like this:  Every day I'm getting healthier, stronger, younger, better looking, richer, happier and more grateful.  I've been doing this for a couple of months now.  And my checking account has more money in it than it did when I started.  Much of it is "found" money.  For instance, this week I received an unexpected check in the mail for $221.00.  I didn't even recognize the payer, but apparently I responded to a letter some time ago having to do with a class action suit filed against someone I'd never heard of.  Apparently I was on their contact list.  Another example:  Two years ago I did some work for an old friend who has a very volatile personality.  I was on a monthly $1000 retainer doing part-time work for him.  In Oct. 2014 he got ticked off at me and stiffed me on the payment.  I never bugged him for payment, as I considered the relationship kaput.

But, recently, after completing an online self-development course I was moved to contact him.  By text message.  I asked him if we could have a rational discussion about what happened two years ago.  I pointed out that he'd stiffed me $1000. A few days later he sent me a check:  not for $1,000, but for $2,000!

After doing some meditation, and having just finished an online self-help webinar, I texted him

I haven't but would like to also know how?

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service