Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I usually am very good about manifesting small things but I'm having a problem with manifesting my current want, My boyfriend is going to Disney World in September this year and I'm wanting to go too, but I need atleast $2000.00 to go, and I only get 100.00 a month so I'm doubting it, and I don't know what to do to manifest it without doubting, I keep telling myself it'll come, but the doubt creeps in :( can anyone help?

Views: 432

Replies to This Discussion

What is forbidden?

why do you approve all negatives each time... Remember not only you but everybody who reads your negative reply give it energy to make it stable and increase in your life... you can't prove yourself brighter this way. Please understand.

gud explaination

Hi Mary,

What you need to do is imagine yourself being in Disney world with your boyfriend. Imagine going on all the big rides and touring the Epcot center. Look up all the attractions Disney world has to offer and set up an itinerary, as if you already have the money to go. Not only that, see yourself on the plane with your boyfriend, checking into the hotel and setting up your room with all your personal items. When doubt creeps in, remember to daydream about your trip. Don't entertain the thoughts of doubt for even a minute. Don't wonder where the money is coming from. The money will find it's way to you if you do these things.

It's not damaging when a doubt pops into your mind, it's what you do with the thought that matters. In the Power, Rhonda explains that you only need to tip the balance by having 51% more positive thoughts than negative thoughts.

thank you ARTiculation 

i think SWITCH WORDS can be tried...
find divine count together reach disney now done with thanks( this is the sw for the situation where u hv reached disney with ur bf
this will give energy to ur desire
like OPTIMUM HAPPINESS said when all will read this n u the most positive energy will be there with your goal...:))

thank you Reikipowee:)

Hi I'm new to this group!

I hope you get what you want.. I understand how you feel because i'm trying to manifest someone to contact me  and i have very little success.. I really believe it's going to happen so i'm trying to stay positive.. By the way I really like switchwords :)

Hello Love, I send out the intention that the person you want to contact you contacts you very soon :) 

Oh you are so nice mary !!!thannk you thank you thank you! Im grAteful that you sent a.n intention..im sending you lots of love :)

Thank you thank you thank you  :) 

ok.... even i do so for you LOVE
i hope fr mine too

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service