Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello everyone,

So it seems like there's a ton of people on this forum who have alot of questions about how to ask, how to attract, how to visualize, etc. And believe me, I am NO law of attraction expert, I'm only 16, yet I've had several successful experiences with The Secret, and I want everyone to know that you're just as capable of attracting success! I read The Secret about two or three years ago, I also bought The Power the DAY it came out, and have read several other law of attraction eBooks online, and spent countless hours collecting as much data as I could in websites and other forums similar to this one. Eventually, I realized I had all this info I had learned regarding the law of attraction, yet I never really put it into practice. I had read so much about it, but I was to focused on 'getting it right' and the 'perfect way to attract' before I realized:

There's no ONE right way to attract!

So basically, you're able to attract things in sooo many different ways.

The way I tend to attract things is outlined as follows: (I've attracted MANY awesome things, but I'm gonna use my new cell phone as an example, cause it's the most recent thing I got about a week ago lol ;)

1) Smile, and name 10 things you're grateful for.

In this case, for me, it was the cell phone I had at the time, my computer, my health, my family, my friends, etc.

2) Imagine and feel having what you want.

I sat there and imagined having that new cell phone I wanted (which my parents were skeptical to buy me lol), and so I saw it in my mind, and imagined holding it in my hand, and felt the joy of really having this thing, and acted like I had it. I imagined exactly what it looked like, and really believed it was mine.

3) Let it go/forget it.

I obviously didn't want to spend every waking moment thinking about it, because well, we've all got lives lol, and things to do and people to see. So I forgot about my cell phone, because I truly believed and KNEW it was mine. Because do you stress out over the things you already have? No! You don't stress out about your name, you already know it's yours! So know that it's yours, and don't stress out about it.

4) Constantly be grateful and happy, all the time.

Yes, be the person who's always smiling, and happy. Yeah, sometimes stuff happens that totally sucks, and it kinda makes you upset. But just forget about it, because every second you spend feeling negative is a second that wasn't moving you towards your desires. Be and feel AMAZING, ALWAYS :) And truly feel the happiness and joy of what you want ALL THE TIME.

In a week, I got the phone I wanted, so I hope by using my process, or a variation of it, you'll attract some cool stuff too. Now, I'm on to attracting bigger and better things, and I fully encourage you to do the same! :) Good luck! :))

Views: 691

Replies to This Discussion

Lol, this is actually my sister's account. I took it over when she went to college. She's the one that introduced me to all this LOA stuff and really changed my life, I'm super gratfeul for her :)
Ah, cool! It's changing mine, too

Oh! I loved it Kay! Thank you so much for this amazing and really inspirational post. I'm not a teenager anymore (but i'm still young) and I know how insecure we are. 

I feel like repling because you really must know that you're a wonderful girl! It's a really nice text.

Thanks a lot.

OMG I wanna attract a cell phone, too!:P

and I'm only 16, gosh I thought I was the only teenager who believed in the LOA xD great to see other teens :D

I'm SO gonna use your way:D

thanks so much for such great info.! And exactly when I needed it xD

wish me luck!:Dx

thank you Kay for the info..shall put it to practise...love and light JANAKI

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service