Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I bought a ticket going for $13 million and I kept believing that I had lots of money in my pockets with rubber bands. Kept believing that I was going to recieve and I found out that I only won $3. Sure I'm greatful for that but I worried, what did I do wrong? So I went on the chat and some members told me don't worry about it, try again. So that's what I'm deciding to do.

Though is there anything that I could do different? If not, I guess I'll just try again with LOA. The Secret. 

Views: 479

Replies to This Discussion

Can someone help me out with tihs? I didn't win the 2nd time around, I'm trying it again though. But I don't get what's not working. I'm doing everything The Power and The Secret is saying about love and think positive about money. Why isn't it working the way it should? What am I doing wrong? I'm believing and still, the result isn't what I wanted.

hey..me 2 trying it from many months..bt never cme out d gud result..me 2 need help..plz suggest...thx..love n blessings..

Dear Rainbow Connection,

Wow, isn't it amazing that you are $3 richer than you were.  Celebrate your winnings.  I would recommend that you remove the word try from you vocabulary. You may be experiencing some subconscious blocks.  If you would like assistance to identify and transform the blocks, you can contact me.  LOA is about belief.  That is believing that you already have what you desire.  Make a vision board.  You MUST "feel" that you are already in possession of your wants.  Focus on your desires daily and know that you have them in your possession now and the universe will touch and agree.  I hope this helps.

I agree with Belinda, you to remove your deep rooted mental blocks,  first you have to find out what they are, contact me for further info.

The thing to do is work on your own emotional intelligence and personal development.Don't expect to win until you are ready to receive,if you have difficulty receiving help from others or refuse offers of help when they are given then that might restrict your flow.This is a conscious process of personal development to improve relationships and internal processes.

I have done healing sessions in the past to remove blocks to flow,which can be from almost any "stuck" emotion.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service