This is a brief video of me talking about my first book (Seven Paths to Freedom)...
This video is an old showreel, showing a few stunts I performed over the years, a TV commercial, a behind the scenes look at a 140ft backwards fall, and some of my Guinness World Records. Anything is possible!
Why Do Just 5% of the Population Earn 95% of the Wealth – While 95% Fight For the Remaining 5%?
Those figures may seem alarming if you’ve not seen them before, but they are real, based on U.S. statistics. …Continue