So I was practicing with a Pendulum as suggested by a book and many other people on this forum. If I said a true statement, it would go up and down. If I said a false statement, it would go left and…Continue
Started 2 hours ago
I feel like the LOA techniques I've used and tried on the internet feel like a chore to me. Whenever I applied one, I didn't feel that vibration of "fun" and "games" in these techniques. A perfect…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Stephanie 1 hour ago.
So, I was reading up on Abraham Hicks lately, and one YouTube video I stumbled across was the topic of focusing on the Feelings of your desire, rather than the desire itself. So I'm going to list…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Graysen on Friday.
This is probably th most meaningful gratitude list you'll ever hear, and the most artsy and opinionated, in case you disagree with some. So, here's to the month of March:
1. I am grateful for waking up, showering right away, taking meds, getting breakfast, and then blogging.
2. Last night was rough, but I appreciate being strong by not reacting to it the way I used to.
3. I am grateful for taking much more time with this blog.
4. I am grateful for the program Oracle…
Today I'm grateful for these 100 things:
1. I am grateful for having a Windows 10 computer
2. I am grateful for my iPod
3. I am grateful for all the music on my iPod
4. I am grateful for remembering to do this blog
5. I am grateful for having a keyboard
6. I am grateful for being an early bird
7. I am grateful for the pizza I had yesterday
8. I am grateful for gratitude
9. I am grateful for my EBT refill coming tomorrow
10. I am grateful for not…
My birthday went extremely well yesterday, so today my 100 things are about mostly about those.
Today I am going to write another 100 things to be grateful for, just to fuel up my day with some good stuff ;)