So, as Abraham has stated, you are deposited $1000 in your "vortex account," and you must spend it all. And then $2000 the next day, then $3000, and so on.I figured that...and this worked for me in…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by ArtistLaura 8 hours ago.
As I've said above, I desire to have money in abundance as it is my new #1 LOA core goal to make other LOA goals possible, such as other instant manifestations like food, CDs, video games, and good…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Sir Neil 11 hours ago.
I have a tone generator going off at one of the Solfeggio tones, 963Hz. These are my two hypotheses on the project:1) Attract something with a 963Hz vibration2) The higher the frequency, the more…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Astro on Wednesday.
This is probably th most meaningful gratitude list you'll ever hear, and the most artsy and opinionated, in case you disagree with some. So, here's to the month of March:
1. I am grateful for waking up, showering right away, taking meds, getting breakfast, and then blogging.
2. Last night was rough, but I appreciate being strong by not reacting to it the way I used to.
3. I am grateful for taking much more time with this blog.
4. I am grateful for the program Oracle…
Today I'm grateful for these 100 things:
1. I am grateful for having a Windows 10 computer
2. I am grateful for my iPod
3. I am grateful for all the music on my iPod
4. I am grateful for remembering to do this blog
5. I am grateful for having a keyboard
6. I am grateful for being an early bird
7. I am grateful for the pizza I had yesterday
8. I am grateful for gratitude
9. I am grateful for my EBT refill coming tomorrow
10. I am grateful for not…
My birthday went extremely well yesterday, so today my 100 things are about mostly about those.
Today I am going to write another 100 things to be grateful for, just to fuel up my day with some good stuff ;)