Posted on February 25, 2010 at 1:20am
1. Be able to define your current mission statement. Clarity equals direction.
2. View your past as a resume of experiences that helped you develop new skills and insights. You need to do this in order to make the past work for you.
3. Stay fluid, flexible, and adaptable. Life is dynamic and you must be too.
4. Have compassion for yourself. An open heart is like a key that opens the door to new possibilities.
5. Life is an adventure, so have fun and don't take things too… Continue