"Hi Toni, so what are some of the things you're doing to keep your vibration high? I've started "om-ing" at night as I lay in bed. I do it for about 5 minutes or so. Along with a little melatonin, it knocks me out and I wake up…"
- I feel safe and secure now!
- I feel rich, abundant, and wealthy now!
- I feel loved unconditionally and supported on all physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels now!
- I feel radiantly healthy, strong, full of vim and vigor, and joyfully alive now!
- I feel excited about life now!
- I am in vibrational alignment with Source now!
- I feel good now!
- I trust completely and have total faith in the LOA and the Law of Deliberate Creation to bring good things to me now!
- I easily allow Source Energy to flow through me now!
- I relax and allow my desires to come to me now!
- I easily see, think of, and speak about the positive aspects of my life circumstances and the people in my life now!
-I feel blessed and appreciative of my life now!
- I am an example of someone who is in vibrational alignment with Source now!
What are your Intended Results in joining this community?
My intended results in joining this community are to:
- Have a positive dialogue with like-minded people about the Law of Attraction.
- Share my experiences in order to inspire others to attract their desires easily and effortlessly.
- Listen to others and apply what I learn to attract good to me.
- Make new friends!
Do you feel you have been attracted to be here in an inspired and positively enthusiastic way? If the answer is no, you are in the wrong place! :-} If the answer is yes, Welcome Aboard!
I am a baby boomer who has been interested in things metaphysics since I was a teenager. I was introduced to the philosophy that you create your reality with your thoughts when a friend of mine told me about a book she had bought from a street vendor near our workplace. It was "The Nature of Personal Reality: A Seth Book" by Jane Roberts. This was 1981. I bought the book; then we decided to go back the next day to see what else the vendor had. He was gone, and we never saw him again (Twilight Zone music here!).
Over the next several years, I read every Seth book I could get my hands on and tried my best to implement what I learned, sometimes succeeding, sometimes not.
I was introduced to Abraham by a friend on a online forum (forget what it was) around 1999 or 2000. It was as if I'd met a relative of Seth's who was continuing his work, but in a new way. I read Abe's books, attended several workshops on the east coast, and continued the journey of applying this material to my life.
Now it's almost 2009, and I am FINALLY beginning to understand what it means to ALLOW my good to come to me, thanks to an Abe workshop I recently attended in Honolulu, Hawaii. It's all about feeling good and being in vibrational alignment with Source and my desires, something I just didn't get before.
I'm still learning and applying these concepts and happy to be on this forum where I hope to learn more and contribute what experience has taught me.
Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment. And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work. Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand.
May this year mark the beginning of a year of pleasure and discovery for you. May each day hold something special, that
is wonderful and new... For you deserve the best of everything, that life can ever bring.