My boyfriend and I broke up two months ago and finally got back together this past weekend! :) Prior to our breakup I had never intentionally used the law of attraction and actually did not know much…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Leila 5 hours ago.
HOW I MASTERED THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.
- Practice gratitude each morning.
- Visualize your day as you want it to be before getting out of bed.
- Meditate daily.
- Spend at least 1 hour in nature a day - this will raise your vibration.
- Perform acts of kindness weekly. I did this multiple times a week when I first started.
- Write every single day. It can be affirmations, intentions, just write.
- Only visualize what you want when you're in an elevated state of mind (that is why I practice gratitude before visualizing in the morning).
- Create a playlist with all of your favorite lectures/talks/inspiration and listen to it when you need to raise your vibration.
- Cherish the people around you! The kinder you are, the higher you will rise.
The Complete Works of Neville Goddard
Think & Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
Creative Visualization - Shakti Gawain
The Untethered Soul - Michael Singer
Awaken the Giant Within - Tony Robbins
Claim Your Power - Mastin Kipp
The Power of Positive Thinking - Norman Vincent Peale
Oprah's SuperSoul Conversations
The Ultimate Health Podcast
"Law of Attraction" Playlist on Spotify
Leeor Alexandra on Youtube