1. Iam truly grateful for my aunt sheela because she provided me an home tuition in my locality which pays my room rent. Thank you Sheelchi...Thank you very much....You are so helpful. Thank you!
2. I am really grateful for this little red alarm clock because it keeps me on toes with its timeupkeep and the alarm it gives is awesome!...Thank you so much...Thank you indeed!
3. I am so happy and grateful for my beautiful collection of clothes because you dress me apt for any occasion making me look beautiful, elegant and fetch lots of compliments. Thank you...Ohhh... Thank you to the hilt....
4. I am truly blessed to have my two dog pets because my heart jumps with joy when they start to yap and jump on seeing me. The loveliest two, never tiers of getting me like them..lol...and a great help in guarding our house. Thank you Panchu....Thank you Chocolate....You are so adorable...Thank you!
5. I am truly blessed to have the wonderful environment at the office because this keeps me inspired to go to office and I look forward to it everyday...Thank you...Thank you!
6. With all my heart, thank you my crowning glory because you make me look beautiful, the silky texture and the healthy look gives most of them give me compliments...Thank you so much...Thank you, you are truly my crowning glory...I love you!
7. Iam truly blessed to have perfect pair of legs because it never stops moving, they take me to my desired destination (office, home, tut ions, shops, markets... name any) . I hardly take automotive unless it is long distance. And they never let me down, people are amazed to see me walk like this....I feel so happy to have you...Thank you...Thank you for being part of me...Thank you!
8. I am so happy and grateful for my hands and the fingers because...do I have to give reasons? lol...you are the main source of me able to type this blog..lol...my daily bread....daily house core..and how can I forget the lovely food...you make...you feed...I love you...I also love the look of the ring in the finger...I love you!muuuahaa!
9. With all my heart, thank you my little brain because you are the creator of my every output, those creativity, those talks, answers, those witty things all is because of you....I couldn't do without you...thanks for helping me control and keeping things in order....Thank you...Thank you...OH! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
10. I am truly thankful to my aunt Rambha because she gifted me this sunglasses which protect my eyes from the sun and keeps the damages away...It looks stylish too....Thank you...Thank you for the thoughtfulness...