We would -as soon as this gathering is over- sit, as soon as you can get off byyourself, and make a list of the five things that make you feel best while you are doing them. And then make sure that you do all five of those things every single day.
Put those five things you like most at the top of every day's list. And make sure you do them. And then do anything else you have time to do. And if you do those five things that you like best on the list, you'll discover that most of them don't take that much time. Then you will come back into alignment with who you really are, and everything else will take care of itself.
~ Abraham-Hicks, Atlanta, GA, 4/23/04
1. Actively meditating~ writing out or typing out emotional grids, playing quote leapfrog with Abraham material, re-reading Abraham material.
2. Grooming-i love smelling good and feeling clean-shower once or twice a day, teeth several times, clean clothes, fingernails and toe nails pretty, internal and external hydrating and vitamin treats.
3. Active kid time- I like spending time with my kids just either doing something with them or just being around them while they do something individually or together.
4. Loving and Grooming Kids time-i love to just look at them and notice their beauty, i love to observe them happy, i love to tend to them lovingly and feel good in the doing. i appreciate them so much just for being.
5. Getting outside and notice the beauty! I live in the nicest house I've ever lived in. There is a huge overhang in the front of the house with a private yard that is surrounded by cool lush greenery, and another overhang in the back that provides ample seating for dining and playing pool and being. There's outdoor kitchen and pool and sun or shade seating. There's grass and flowers and trees and the community is tucked away in an ideal school and amenities area of Miami; as usual. I love where I live and to upgrade housing without sacrificing community is awesome. Everything is awesome indeed. I love the birds that come to eat the bird seed and dodge the cats. I love watching the cats play and fantasize about catching prey. I love the skyline so varied beckoning. I love the comfortable seating and shelter from the sun and rain. I love the lights and fans, I love the color scheme. I love the home in which I live.
Comments are closed for this blog post