"Healthful! "Physical activity, a key to better health
Many studies have shown that physical inactivity associated with advancing age is dangerous for our health
Our physical and psychological concerns us, do not we say "when health goes, everything goes!".
Our bodies are our life partner and it is constantly changing, altering our references, not easy to accept the Bulge, stiffness in the morning, shortness of breath climbing stairs ... Our body no longer responds as if it was 20 years old, they fail to respond as quickly or as effectively.
Sedentary = DANGER!
Physical activity for people âgéesPour professional reasons and / or family, we had to stop regular physical activity, or we never had the opportunity to have a pleasurable activity. It or put it back is not easy, our body no longer responds as "front", which often leads to feelings of disillusionment, disappointment and even betrayal. This delicate encounter between the desire to move and lack of fitness most often leads to abandon the project of a physical practice. This desire, even dismissed with a wave "is more my age," leaves a bitter taste of dissatisfaction.
Many studies have shown that physical inactivity associated with advancing age is hazardous to our health. We know that 40% of French 15 to 75 years reach a level of physical activity duration and intensity sufficient to result in health benefits. Join the 40%!
DEVIL IN THE ENTITY, BUT HAS THE MORAL!
For (re) engage in physical activity, it is useful to have benchmarks: what physical activity practice, what precautions to take and how to keep the thread.
* What is possible in around you, choose an activity that makes you want and you. You are in the countryside you enjoy like walking in! You prefer the water and swim, go to the pool! You love music and rhythm to dance! ...
* Follow your inclination, you're more of a loner, or you need a group for you energize the days of loss of form, choose a physical activity individually or collectively.
* You want to swim but are uncomfortable in the water ... you would like to practice snowshoeing, Nordic walking, cross country skiing, golf ... there is no age to learn, just sometimes need a little more time.
PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE: "RATIONAL ACTIVITY"
* Respect the rule of no pain because "it hurts when it does no good." The comfort and enjoyment are key ingredients.
* Stay within the limits of breathlessness that is having a pace that allows you to keep the ability to speak during physical activity. Your ability to extend an effort increase.
* Consider your needs and your current condition. Not looking aches are a sign of incorrect doses.
* Keep the taste and sense of fun to move and is the best motivation to continue.
* The progressive spirit of competition will not guarantee success.
The fine weather and summer holidays are: enjoy and taste different physical activities from an active holiday: experiment and implement a health plan for you.