As a self-help trainer and author, I know the process for creating. I turned my life around in 2005 and successfully sorted out almost all areas of my life within a few months, and ended up living in Paradise mortgage free with my husband and children. After I did it, I wondered if there was a process that I could continue to follow. I read everything I could about Universal Laws; Abraham-Hicks, Conversations with God, Catherine Ponder (Dynamic Laws of Prosperity), Wattles' Science of Getting Rich and even a little known author Robert Fritz on "The Path of Least Resistance". I put it together after comparing my success and shared the process with friends. It worked! I wrote a book and began teaching it. Well, today I want to tell you how well it works, in the opposite way too! That is Truth when it works no matter what. I recently got stuck in the "figuring out where the world was heading" treadmill. Don't do it! Unless you want to take down your vibration - which includes finances, relationships and your sense of happiness.
What not to do:
1. read and watch all internet news predictions about global, world, politics, money, finances predictions.
2. subscribe to newsletters and blogs feeding this addiction to fear and worry
3. ignore and park your positive imagination
4. talk about it with others
5. make decisions based on all this 'reality'
How to turn it around quickly:
1. find something that would make you laugh and smile if you were actively researching the topic
(suggestion - make a temporary full time study/focus on 'what causes happiness?')
2. go to youtube, facebook, forums/forum topics and read all you can to research this topic
3. become the observer in life to look for evidence of this topic
4. spread this topic info to others!
I finally got clear on what I wanted again, and switched my focus back to better futures. I do not study or dwell on current reality. There is ALWAYS a better future in your imagination than there is in reality. I am currently studying 'happiness' and it is bringing wonderful fast results. If you are stuck right now, turn away from the realism and study the direction you desire your life to go. Whew, glad it only took me a few months to figure it out (and it only took a few days to begin turning it around again).