They've told us repeatedly: "You take all of this much too seriously." "Have fun with all this." "Life is supposed to be fun." (Or is that "pun"?)
In the interest of taking Abraham's recommendation not to be serious, uh, seriously, here are some of my recent Abe riddles.
1. Where does Abraham hide the Easter eggs? (In vibrational eggscrow.)
2. What did Abraham say to Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny and family? ("It's good to come together for the purpose of pro-creation.")
3. What is Esther Hicks's favorite cruise? (I don't know. Al-ask-a.)
4. Why did the Abraham student buy lots of lotion? (She was trying to soften her resistance.)
5. Why did the Abraham student "borrow" a car from a dealer's lot? (He wanted to go for a "joy" ride.)
6. What happens when Abraham students compete? (It affects their vie-bration.)
7. What sort of toothbrush does Abraham recommend? (REACH [for a better feeling thought.] )
8. Who has a hot seat even hotter than the hot seat at Abraham workshops? (Source energy. It rides the rockets of our desires.)
9. Why do Jerry and Esther hope to buy their publisher a new home? (Because they live in a Hay House.)
10. What is one of Abraham's favorite songs? ("Fly Me to the Moon" -- Fly me to the moon, Let me sing among those stars, Let me see what spring is like, On Jupiter or Mars, IN OTHER WORDS....)
That's all for now, but I remain eternally incomplete with writing corny jokes. :) Feel free to join the frivolity.
Note to self...