Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Off Topic - Discuss anything that feels good. (722)

Featured Discussions

Can You Tell One Nice Thing?

Can You Tell One Nice Thing? I have been married 28 years to a wonderful guy. Has it been 28 years of bliss? Yes, with plenty of contra…

Started by Marcy From MauiLatest Reply

It feels good to say;

I Allow and Accept all happiness, all health, all abundance and prosperity, and all joy into my life today and each day moving forward. An…

Started by I Surrender ThisLatest Reply

Upload your Positive Quotes and Thoughts Here

Started by Lily SeymourLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is YOUR favorite "High Energy" Song?

What is your favorite song that gets you pumped up? A song that fills you with high vibration and makes you go "YEAH!"... HERE are some of…

Started by Nicolas

8 22 hours ago
Reply by London Guy

Perfect job, but what is it??

Hi, The LoA can provide you with your perfect job, I have read all the nice stories, by saying I am a lawyer, doctor or fill in. Simplefite…

Started by Tim Jansen

11 on Thursday
Reply by Schwetzingen Jade Padillo

Focus on the POSITIVE!

Do not feed negativity :)

Started by Flowerpatch

23 on Wednesday
Reply by Sir Neil

Even if...

Even if your desires would never come true, even if you don't get what you want,  Would you rather choose a life full of fun and gratitude…

Started by FRC

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Cassandra

Law Of Attraction Courses?

Hi guys hope all is well with everyone today!  I was wondering if anyone has tried a Law Of Attraction course before?  I've been learning a…

Started by Dylan Burrows

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Cassandra

Free stage fright removal sessions.

Hi, my name is Henok. I am a performance coach based in Sweden. I am looking for 10 people how suffer stage fright or experience any form…

Started by milagro

0 Jan 1

Cute kitty vid!

Started by QueenieAthenie

3 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Flowerpatch

My boyfriend is moving across the world without me- what does the secret think I should do

As I type this, I’m sitting on a train heading back home for Christmas. I’m happy to be returning to my family for a week but I can’t help…

Started by Vunreable but Hopeful

3 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Astro

It feels good to say;

I Allow and Accept all happiness, all health, all abundance and prosperity, and all joy into my life today and each day moving forward. An…

Started by I Surrender This

922 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by ArtistLaura

Merry Christmas Beautiful People!!!!!

Hi! I hope y'all are excelling in your endevours and that everything is going your way! I just dropped by to wish you all a wonderful seaso…

Started by Wonder

3 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service