Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Off Topic - Discuss anything that feels good. (732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ever have one of those REALLY good days......

...the kind of days where good stuff keeps happening.... I'm on one of those days today...I like to say "the hits keep coming" as I see an…

Started by The Doug

1 May 13, 2008
Reply by Pita Borell

Lanch of the book The Great Portuguese - The 10 More

Dear Friends, I come here in this way to disclose that in 24th of May will be launched my first book with the title "The Great Portuguese…

Started by Catherina Sanders

6 May 13, 2008
Reply by Catherina Sanders

Hemifacial spasm and Microvascular Decompression

I am learning to do squidoo lenses and just started one on our daughter's battle with hemi-facial spasm and her successful Microvascular De…

Started by Joan

0 May 11, 2008

Prom Pictures

Tonight Jill goes to the prom. It's the junior prom. She's a freshman. Her boyfriend is in 11th grade. Her dress is gorgeous. Dark, mys…

Started by Larry Hochman

2 May 10, 2008

SHARED WRITINGS

It all started at a Galc’s barbeque. The usual were there Crowbait, Pus, Hammer head, Garp, Doctor, Renko, Rat, Daffy and some brought wife…

Started by Ian Hall

3 May 9, 2008
Reply by Ian Hall

Discussion Clubs

Hi all, I'd be interested in starting a Discussion Club which is like a book club but also reviews other forms of media like videos (such…

Started by Helen

0 May 9, 2008

Love in the Animal Kingdom!

Aww! Never fails to brighten my day!

Started by mouseynurse

0 May 8, 2008

Star Wars- We can learn alot from George Lucas

I've been watching reruns of Star Wars, and i notice the Jedi Teaching is very similiar to what we are trying to pratice. Do you think geog…

Started by William Yeoh

7 May 8, 2008
Reply by mooks

Powerful Intention Needed

Today I started not one but two major communication blow ups at work and I take full responsibility. In both cases I was trying to do the r…

Started by Camai

6 May 7, 2008
Reply by Camai

Has anyone ever done Reiki? I have a few questions...

Hi everyone! I've gotten 2 Kundalini Reiki attunements now and it feels SO amazing. I love that I'm doing this. I feel like this is the ne…

Started by Grateful One

23 May 7, 2008
Reply by Grateful One

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service