Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,413)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To Get It, You Must Belong To It. It Must Be Part Of Your Nature.

Most of the dreams and fantasies you have revolve around you being the person who belongs to them. Most of the excitement is in you being t…

Started by Nicholas D'Arezzo

6 yesterday
Reply by ArtistLaura

Remember when you once wanted what you now have?

Hi all,    I haven't been on here in a very long time but as I was reading a book just now called, "Far More Than We Think: Making Sense of…

Started by Relationship_Magician

2 on Sunday
Reply by Relationship_Magician

Just For Laughs

In these days of stress and tension, it is quite a relief to put a little smile on your face or laugh to ease the pressure. Laughter reduce…

Started by Sebastian Keene

1679 on Sunday
Reply by Life is a dance

If you're struggling with manifesting, this be why

Manifesting can be fun and easy or it feel like an unbreakable code. With increased access to various books, articles, videos, this forum i…

Started by Emma

8 on Sunday
Reply by Emma

How not to attract the love, the one instead just manifest him/her.

instead of posting some kind of steps let me tell you a story about my own love relationships. age 16 my birthday i left my parents house.…

Started by richer morin

0 on Saturday

Skull Signs: An Online Diary

Every day, I have been seeing skull signs, and they are appearing like crazy! On people's t-shirts, hats, posters, commercials, my phone, t…

Started by David

127 on Saturday
Reply by David

Trying to attract my EX back. Weird Situation. rediscovering myself

hi everyone, I m new here and back to LOA ( Second time around)  i apologise for long post but i believe details are important so everyone…

Started by Himanshu

10 on Saturday
Reply by Marie

THE JUKEBOX PRIME -- Post Your Favorite Tunes Here!

I think this no longer NEEDS an explanation . . . LET'S PARTY!

Started by Rascal

3211 on Saturday
Reply by Life is a dance

How Do You Get Over Procrastination Permanently With Energy Healing?

Everyone knows about energy healing so there's no need for explanation here BUT did you know that you can create permanent changes in your…

Started by richer morin

0 on Friday

Closing in?

Having this time off from working has helped me a bit, but now, I'm really getting nervous in terms of severance/health insurance running o…

Started by Leeanne

54 on Friday
Reply by Leeanne

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service