Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,422)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What you give energy to

"what you give energy to it expands" Lisa Nichols of the secret This is a very important note Focus on Joy,Love , health and abundance

Started by Janice Geddes

2 May 16
Reply by Dorothy

I know there are many discussions about the New Year and whatnot, but does anyone have a feeling that this year is going to be absolutely p…

Started by the creationist

9 May 15
Reply by Sir Neil

Just For Laughs

In these days of stress and tension, it is quite a relief to put a little smile on your face or laugh to ease the pressure. Laughter reduce…

Started by Sebastian Keene

1968 May 15
Reply by Robert

stop giving ur control to external factors

when we react to the situations;we actually give the control of our emotions to the external factors. and so we play in the hands of our en…

Started by irfan asghar

6 May 15
Reply by Dorothy

Today Quote

Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and of true progress

Started by EDDIE BIAS

389 May 15
Reply by Robert

How to deal with this work situation

I am doing these two (A&B) short term projects, one of them(A) is almost coming to an end. But I do not get along with the lead of this…

Started by ∞Infinity∞

8 May 15
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

How can i stop my negative thinking and really bad self talk

Hi   Im Back Again   I need help im devloping negative thoughts and really negative self talk and i admit now its due to horrible negative…

Started by David

12 May 14
Reply by Dorothy

Struggles...

I'm in a weird mental state at the moment. Not because life is hard for me at the moment, but because everything is going great! Sounds sil…

Started by Me

23 May 14
Reply by Dorothy

Criticisms are simply projections of people's inner wounds ..Do you agree ?

Hello, my day started so badly today . A family friend who was staying over for the night criticized me about the way I am . It really hurt…

Started by Sandy

15 May 14
Reply by Dorothy

WHAT KIND OF SPIRIT IS NEEDED IN PROBLEMS.

whenever u r in the depths of problems and besieged by horrible situations, ur slogan should be,  'NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN TO ME.MY SOURCE W…

Started by irfan asghar

3 May 13
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service